an- ITS HERE... kinda

Okay, so yes I have took this story from coming soon, to being in the making. It is it is. I will try to work on this story as much as I can as well as "My Boss Loves Me". Honestly, I felt guilty cause this story has 2 chapters, and at 1K reads *sighs* so I will continue to write this story as much as I can.

Now the real big news--- not really but yeah. This story is not finished. If I dont complete the plot of this story, it will go on hold. Im at around, 23 chapters at the moment, and honestly I'm not happy with how this story is turning out and its gave me alot of anxiety, cause you guys really wanted this sequel and I planned it and I want it to be good to make you guys happy but... I'm sorry if its a complete let down. I will try to make this story as eventfull and interesting as I can.

I love you guys so so much. You have no idea, writing is one of my best past times and helps me relax and let out my ideas cause im always too shy of person to speak up, even though I would never discuss this with anyone I know.

Recently things are rough. I went to the hospital, was really sick, am still sick. Someone close to me and my family passed away sadly in a fatal accident, and were taking that a little rough. As well as finals and exams soon to come up, putting alot of pressure. Im gonna be put into Spanish Honors Society in a few weeks so its alot of anxiety there as well ^^

Being a Junior is hell. End of story.

But I wanted to say thank you to those who have stuck to this story, are sticking to this story, loving it and I really really hope I wont let you guys down with this one...

Love You All ^^ ❤