an - Plans

Hi there! I know I said that the other little author note was gonna be the last but uh- heh, sorry. This is to tell you all that happened!!!

Yesterday was my last day of school- so now I'm free!!! Now more tests, exams, projects, finals, NOTHING!! Yay!! So now I'm free (somewhat) to write!!

What's gonna happen during my summer. In two weeks, June 16th - June 22nd, I will be on vacation to my happy place!!! I've waited for this for three months now- hehehe. While I'm on vacation, I will update (work on stories) at night when I'm back at the hotel.

Now, after that vacation, maybe a week or two after, I'm gonna be looking for a job. Woo hoo (somewhat sarcastic). I figured it was about time sooo why not? I just hope the place I want to work at hires me T^T ... Now during summer with a job, I hope to have time to work on stories. Then, during somewhere with school AND a job, we'll see how that mixes. So heh, yay...

Well, I just wanted to tell you all this. And another thing, I don't remember if I told you before or not, but I finished the storyline and it will be 45 chapters so yeee-

I love you guys so so much and I really hope you're still enjoying the story even though I'm being a bad author and not doing well at updating and not writing it well and short chapters and stuff... I'm sorry...

I-I still hope you enjoy!!