1

*Third Person POV*

Study, study, study.

That's all Midoriya was doing in his All-Might laden dorm room.

It was just the beginning of his second-year at U.A school, and he felt like he had some catching up to do. Actually, he felt like he was the most unintelligent person in class 1-A.

And thus, that's when Midoriya started to spend hours at a time in his dorm room reading ahead in his textbooks. As he was nose-deep in his textbook, he heard a knock on his door.

"Midoriya!! Can we come in?" He heard a familiar voice say. He strained his eyes away from the textbook and looked at the door.

"Oh, uh, yeah!" Midoriya said, faking a happy voice. The door opened to reveal Kaminari, Kirishima, and Bakugo, who seemed like he didn't want to be there at all.

I don't think Midoriya realized how much of a mess he looked. He had empty energy drink and coffee containers littered around his desk. His eyes were basically blank, with his eye bags boosting that more than anyone wanted to see. He wasn't glowing like his usual self. This is what you call: test anxiety.

"Hey...we're all hanging out in the lobby...do you want to join us?" Kirishima asked, softly because Midoriya looked like he was going to break if he was touched.

"I...uh...I need to study..." Midoriya said, keeping the fake happy up. "Dude, do you realize that you haven't left this room since class on Friday? And it's Sunday?" Kaminari said, concerned. Midoriya laughed.

"Okay...I guess I could use a break..." he said, standing up. But, when he stood up, his legs gave out and he fell to the ground.

Maybe that's because he hasn't stood up properly since he got home Friday.

The boys all rushed and helped him up. "Dude? Are you okay? Do you need Recovery Girl?" Kirishima and Kaminari asked in a jumble of words, and Bakugo kind of helped.

"N-no...lets go..." Midoriya said, standing up to walk out of the door.

That's when Bakugo stepped in.

"Deku, you look like you haven't slept in fucking years. You're going to bed." Bakugo semi-yelled.

"Ka-chan! It's like 8 pm stop it!" Midoriya said as Bakugo pushed him into bed. The other boys walked out behind him. Bakugo threw Midoriya in bed. "I don't give a shit what time it is. Go to bed." Bakugo said as he turned out the light and closed Midoriya's door.

He started crying.

*First Person: Midoriya*

I don't know why I started to cry. I just did. Everything fell on me at once. The tests, the studying, everyone worrying about him.

And now, I'm sobbing into my pillow and I hope no one hears me. I'm such a nuisance to everyone around me at this point.

Soon enough, my world was engulfed in black. For what it's worth, I haven't slept in like 48 hours....
——————
Chapter one is done!! Yay! It's kinda short, but I'm going to update a lot. Stay tuned!