11

*third person pov*
inside of the U.A class 1-A dorm rooms.

Everyone was living like zombies at this point.

Their beloved classmate, Izuku Midoriya, has been missing for over a month. It had taken a toll on everyone, even Bakugo. Conversation was rarely ever made.

Mina didn't make stupid jokes anymore.
Aoyama didn't sparkle.
Kirishima couldn't care less about his manliness anymore.
Bakugo only stared at walls.
Todoroki blamed himself for believing the "I'm fine" bullshit.

Everyone avoided the All Might clad dorm room labeled "Izuku Midoriya"

They were randomly ambling around their dorms until an urgent call sounded over the intercoms.

"EVERY STUDENT IN THE DORM COME OUTSIDE. NOW." the students heard a distressed Aizawa basically scream.

They basically ran. They thought they were in trouble.

But, what they saw outside was nothing like they'd ever expected.

Underneath the gray sky, they saw a small figure on its knees on the ground, blankly, with Aizawa crying over him. The rain fell heavier as everyone in the class couldn't believe what they saw. Some cried. Some were in shock. Some fell to their knees.

They saw an incredibly broken, self-harm scar covered Izuku Midoriya.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DEKU?" Bakugo yelled as he cried, not even caring anymore.

Midoriya's head swings toward his classmates.

"K-kacchan...?" He said and began to cry.

Midoriya looked at Todoroki. He suddenly jumped up from Aizawa's grasp and jumped to Todoroki, leaving him in shock.

Midoriya was rushed to Recovery Girl, leaving the 1-A students in shock. Izuku Midoriya was back...

Or so they thought