16

*time skip to the day of the attack bc I'm lazy*

Third Person POV

It was Monday morning and the U.A students were crawling out of their dorm rooms to go to class. They were unaware of the trouble that was going to be caused today.

Today, Izuku would be returning to his classes. He and Shouto discussed to stay together throughout the day so they could work together to cause mischief.

*Izuku POV*

I waited outside of Recovery Girl's room for Shouto. We made this our meeting spot because I have to be in a teacher's sight at most times in the day.

I saw Shouto and I ran up to him. "Hi!!" I said standing beside him. Then I whispered to him "Hey, we can cause some small mischief of our own"

Before Shouto could mutter a "huh?" I grabbed onto his hand and layed my head on his arm as we walked into class. Shouto seemed to understand and smiled a bit.

*Third Person*

As the boys walked into the classroom, everyone's eyes landed on them. They looked like they'd just been pulled out of a movie scene.

Izuku was smiling as he held Shouto's hand and snuggled into his arm, and Shouto was smiling. He rarely has a genuine smile like that.

"I have to sit at my seat..." Shouto said, and Izuku pouted.

"Okay, Shouto-kun!" Izuku said and skipped back to his seat. The class was really surprised when he used the given name.

Time passed by and soon enough it was 11:55. The class 1-A students were about to head to lunch when they heard a knock on the door of their classroom. It was Henso and small Hatsumomo, very casually.

Both Shouto and Izuku knew what was going on. As instructed, they acted natural for the time being. Everyone was confused at the face of the boy, who they didn't recognize.

"Who are you? You're not wearing a uniform, kid" Aizawa said and walked toward him. Henso smiled.

"I was only instructed to come her, sir..." Henso said.

The whole class was still weary, some standing out of their seats.

Henso's head turned around to the class. Pastel colors started to cascade from his face. They streamed from his eyes, his ears, his mouth...

"What the fuck?" Bakugo said

"Sit your little ass down, Bakugo Katsuki. You'll regret it if you don't." Henso said, his eyes starting to glow red as more toxic paint streamed down his face.

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THAT, PAINTBRUSH" Bakugo screamed and charged at Henso, while the rest of the class started to back him up. But, Izuku knew Henso, along with Hatsumomo, was better than them...

Hatsumomo yelled in a small voice "Hey! King Bitch over there, watch your step..." she said with shocking language.

Bakugo's biggest mistake was when he made eye contact. Hatsumomo threw him into the other side of the room.

Henso sprinted at speed that was near Iida over to Izuku and Shouto. He laughed.

"It's showtime, boys!" Henso said

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Several of their classmates said. But, they seemed to freeze when Izuku started quietly laughing. His laughter began to get louder as he stepped in front of Henso.

"Nice job, Henso, you gave them quite the scare...that's what I'd expect from you..." Izuku said, confusing his classmates.

"Thanks, Izuku..." Henso said.

"TODOROKI, RUN!" Yaoyorozu yelled from the other side of the room. Shouto stepped beside Izuku, leaning on his shoulder. "Why would I do that?" He said.

Aizawa was too busy being pinned down with Hatsumomo's power, along with Bakugo.

Footsteps echoed into the room. They saw a skinny man with smoky gray hair walk in. Kemuri.

"Poof!" He said jokingly as he released a mass amount of smoke into the room, making the class no able to see. This is when Henso, Izuku, Shouto, and Hatsumomo ran out behind Kemuri.

For the first time in a while, Izuku was having fun.