2

I woke up to the blaring of my alarm clock, signaling that it was 7:00. Class started at 8:00, so I only have an hour.

I crawled out of the bed, with extreme effort. These days, it's hard for me to get out of bed anymore.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I look as shitty as I feel, my under eyes still purple. I sighed and threw on my school uniform, opening the door. I didn't even bother doing anything else.

I walked into the lobby like a zombie. Everyone slowly turned and looked at me, concerned. I smiled brightly, what I'm known for. The seat left open was next to Todoroki.

Everyone else was stuck in conversation as I sat down.

"Hey, Midoriya...are you okay?" Todoroki asked softly where no one could hear. I smiled. "Yeah..." I stuttered, but he wasn't convinced. A tear rolled down my face. More and more kept rolling down.

"M-midoriya?? What's wrong?" Todoroki said louder, grabbing onto my shoulder.

Shit. Everyone was looking at me now. Even Ka-chan looked concerned...

"I-I'm fine..." I said. No one was convinced.

"You can talk to us!" Uraraka said, walking to me. I stood up abruptly. "I said: I'm fucking FINE!" I said, tears rolling down my face.

All of the 1-A class students stared in shock as the most innocent boy cursed and ran away from them.

"I-I think we should call up Recovery Girl..." Kirishima said, pulling out his phone.

•••••••••
I skipped class. Why did I skip it?? What do I do? Aizawa is going to kill me...

That didn't sound like too much of a bad idea to me right now.

A knock on the door startled me out of my self pity. "Young Midoriya? It's me and Recovery Girl...can we come in?" He heard the familiar voice of All Might. I didn't answer, I just buried my head into my pillows.

Another knock
Another
One more
"Okay, we're coming in whether you want us to or not." I heard All Might sigh as he opened the door.

I could feel the disappointment when he saw the terrible condition of my room. Or maybe it was all the All Might collectibles.

I was buried under all of my blankets, unable to be seen. "Midoriya, get out of there. Don't be a brat." Recovery Girl said and I poked my head out.

*Third Person*

Both Recovery Girl and All Might's breath hitches when they saw Midoriya. The happy boy that brought sunshine into their lives every day was laying in his bed, eyes bloodshot and tired. Tears still came down his face every few seconds.

"Midoriya...what is wrong?" All Might said seriously.

The green hair boy sighed. "I-I think I just spent too long studying..." he lied. "I spent Friday up until last night studying with little sleep, so I think it got me..." he said. That wasn't a lie.

After about an hour of what was basically a therapy session, Recovery Girl and All Might left Midoriya's room. He was given the rest of the day off of class.

He took advantage of that, turning off his light and going back to sleep...