8

Ace began to laugh.

"You heard me, right? I'm a villain, kid. You're a hero in training. Why do you want to come with me?" She asked. I gulped.

"Because I don't think I like the idea of being a hero anymore." I said and I felt tears start to pool in my eyes. "I have a lot to offer, please take me Ace!" I begged.

Ace hummed in thought for a minute. "You can come with me." She said, making me smile. "But! That doesn't mean the others will let you stay. They'll ask you a lot of personal stuff..." she trailed off but I ran up beside her.

"Others?" I asked excitedly. She smiled. "Yes, there are three others besides myself that I live with. They'll be really excited to meet you." She said.

We walked down a few different alleys while we talked. I learned that Ace was 24 and had been raised to be a villain by her brother, who lived with her and the 'others.'

We walked up to a dumpster and stopped.

"Welcome home!" Ace said.

What the fuck?

Ace laughed at me and pushed the dumpster to the side, revealing a small trapdoor barely the size of a person. "Jump in!" She said and I obliged. She went in after me and somehow pulled the abandoned dumpster back over the trapdoor.

The small room we landed in led to a few other hallways. Ace began to walk, and I followed closely behind her, since it was almost pitch black dark.

We came up to a door and Ace flung it open.

"What's up bitches? Be nice, I brought a guest..." she said as I walked in behind her. All conversations stopped and four faces snapped around to look at me.

"Woah...U.A? He came with you?" One of the people said. Ace explained to them the situation, and they came to accept it suspiciously quickly.

"Okay, Izuku Midoriya, lets introduce everyone properly!" Ace said. "You already know my name, but not my quirk! I can read minds, and manipulate them to do whatever I want!" Ace said and I nodded. "By the way, we all call each other by our personal names. Just letting you know." She said and I nodded.

She pointed at another person. It was a guy, who looked somewhat normal. He was pale with green eyes, but his hair was white but splashed with several different pastel colors. His eyes were green like mine.

"This guy is Henso Yasashi. He's 19, a high school drop out. His quirk is that he can basically shoot a paint like substance out of his hands, eyes, mouth, and ears that's poisonous to other people. We have an antidote though!" Ace said. Henso waved and smiled.

Ace pointed at a person sitting on the couch beside Henso. His hair was a smoky gray and so were his eyes. His skin was darker than the rest, he was more of a tan. "That is Kemuri Sukaretto, my dumbass brother!" Ace said and Kemuri scoffed. "I heard that thought. But anyways, Kemuri can control and produce smoke. His lungs are somehow wired to be able to create and breathe in smoke. He can also control it with his hands. He's 21." Ace explained.

"It's nice to meet you, Izuku" Kemuri said. His voice somehow resembled smoke, too. In a good way, of course.

The next person was a teenage girl sitting on a barstool. She looked young and very normal. She was skinny and flat chested, and a few inches shorter than me. Her hair was collarbone length and a dusty rose color. Her eyes were a hypnotic crystal blue.

"This is Hatsumomo Ayame. She's 15, even though she lookes about 10. If she makes eye contact with someone, she can enter their thoughts and make them do or say anything. Since she looks so innocent, she's usually our bait." Ace said. Ayame blushed and looked down. Weird.

"So that's all of us!" Ace said. "What's your quirk, exactly? I watched the sports festival but they didn't. Explain!"

I panicked a little bit but took a breath. "In a nutshell, I have super strength in all parts of my body. But it's superior to regular super strength..." I explained.

I wasn't gonna tell them about one for all. Not yet, at least.