9

*time skip: 2 weeks*

I've been living in this underground villain hideout for about 2 weeks now. I haven't been able to leave just yet, I'm sure people are searching for me.

My self harm scars were slightly healing, but several others have been added to my left arm. I was scolded by my new family to stop cutting, that it had no good outcome.

I was currently sitting on the couch with Henso. I'd grown closer to him since I moved here, since he's nice. It's surprising that villains could be so nice to me.

"Yeah, we aren't too sure what we want to attack yet...but with your help, I think it's going to be much easier. Anyways, how're you doing? I realized we haven't been checking up on you too much..." the boy said, brushing his pastel-splattered hair out of his face.

I sighed "I guess I'm doing okay. I honestly feel like this is where I belong, though. It feels so strange..." I murmur.

"What exactly do you mean?" Henso asked. I laugh a little.

"I feel like a villain. I feel like I was never a hero, even though all I've done is sit around with you guys. No one at U.A helped me except for one person...but, I feel like I hate the people I looked up to my entire life." I sigh. Henso patted my shoulder.

"It's what happens to everyone who becomes a villain from a hero. I wanted to be a hero, you know! Villains are painted to be terrible, which some of us are, but we're basically heroes with different opinions." Henso said. I smiled.

When you put it that way, it's awesome.

Before I could open my mouth, the front door busted open.

"IZUKU!!!! Great news! It's time! Ahaha!" Ace babbled as she pulled me up from the couch.

"What?!?!" Henso and I said in unison. Ace smiled and composed herself.

"In town, they were talking about you on the news. On the TV screens! Everyone knows about you and what you look like. All Might was even saying stuff!" She said and I gasped.

"And that's good...how?" I said in confusion. Ace winked. "Lemme finish!"

"Okay, so, I was thinking if we wait a little bit longer we could give U.A a little scare...we won't kill anyone, maybe some injuries, but it could be the perfect chance to get our names out! What's your opinion?" Ace explained.

I smiled.

"Perfect."