3

*SELF HARM WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER. When the actual harming starts, I'll add bolded letters. Stay safe guys, I don't want to make anyone have bad thoughts*

Midoriya woke up groggily, not knowing what time it was. He rolled over in his bed and tapped the home button on his phone. It was 12:45 pm.

"I guess I didn't sleep that long..." he tiredly muttered. He rolled onto his back and stared at the blank U.A dorm room ceiling. It was so quiet. He had never been in the dorms when no one else was there.

After what seemed like forever, Midoriya heaven himself out of bed. He felt like he weighed a million pounds, and he didn't know why.

He walked into his small bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. He made eye contact with himself. Who was that?

Tears began to flood out of his eyes as he realized something. He'd grown to hating himself.

*self harm start*

With a rush of a small percentage of One For All, he shattered the mirror with his fist. He didn't even realize what he'd done. His knuckles were cut rather deeply because of the glass shards that used to make a mirror.

"What am I, a delinquent?" He laughed to himself. He kind of liked it.

He picked up a shard of glass and turned it over in his hand. He'd heard of people who cut themselves when they felt things like this.

Why not?

He traced one horizontal line on his right forearm, wincing slightly. It hurt, but he enjoyed the feeling for some reason. This was so messed up.

He added a few more shallow cuts, beginning to cut deeper and deeper, but not too deep. Soon enough, his whole arm was covered in bloody cuts.

He stepped into the shower smiling, and washed himself off.

*self harm scene end, read A/N at the bottom when you're done.*

After about a half hour of showering, Midoriya stopped and went to get dressed. Rummaged through his room, naked and bleeding. He eventually found the ace bandages his mother told him to pack. "You get hurt so much, it's be smart to bring your own first aid kit..." he remembered her say.

He wrapped his entire forearm up and secured the ends with medical tape. He put on a sweatshirt and gym shorts, looking sort-of casual.

He looked at the time again. 2:04 pm. He realized that his classmates would be filtering in about two hours. He decided to go back to sleep...

A/N, PLEASE READ.

The self harm in this is purely for the development of Midoriya to becoming a villain. I DO NOT romanticize self harm. Do not self harm, please. It's not a good thing to do, and if you already do, please seek help. Stay safe you guys❤️❤️