18

This is a chapter full of fluff because i feel like I haven't put any in the story yet so uh here y'all GO

Midoriya's POV

I slowly felt myself waking up. I thought it was just going to be my normal awakening, but I felt something...

Then I remembered, my new guest.

Shouto's arms were wrapped around my waist, and his head was buried into my neck. I could hear his soft sleeping breaths. I felt redness rise to my face. Shouto is literally spooning me right now, what do I do?!?

Before I could even think, I felt Shouto's head move upward. "Good morning, Izuku" he said, smiling. "Why are you red? Is it hot? Are you feeling okay?" He said, sounding a lot like my mother. I turned to face him.

"No, I'm okay..." I said. He pushed back my unkempt hair and kissed my forehead softly. "Good, I don't want you to feel bad" he said, making me go even more red. But, I snuggled my face into his chest before he could see it.

Eventually, the two had to get up out of bed. Mainly because their stomachs told them to.

It was already 10, so everyone else was awake. We conversed and ate with everyone.

As we were eating, Ace spoke up. "Hey, Shouto, I have a question. Do the curtains match the drapes?" She asked and Shouto literally choked on his soba noodles. I stared, clueless.

"What does that mean?" I asked as Shouto composed himself. I was basically ignored. "What, you don't wanna say? I'm genuinely curious here." Ace asked.

Shouto took a deep breath. "Uh...yeah?" He said awkwardly. Ace laughed loudly "YES! Kemuri, you owe me $5!" Ace said.

"I still don't know what you guys are talking about." I said and Shouto blushed. Ace, who has no shame, spoke up.

"I was asking if the hair on his head matched his pubes. Keep up, loverboy" Ace said, making me choke on my soba too.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

We went back into our bedroom, both red from the conversation Ace decided to have out of the blue.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that" Shouto said, sitting on the bed. I giggled shyly "It's okay! It's kind of interesting to know, I guess" I said and Shouto went red.

I sat beside him, making eye contact.

"You know, you're really pretty" Shouto said suddenly.

"O-oh? Thank y-" I said, but I was cut off by Shouto elegantly pressing his lips against mine.  I melted into the kiss, closing my eyes as Shouto entangled his fingers in my hair. We continued like that for the next few minutes, but eventually had to pull away to get some air.

"W-wow..." was all I could say.

"I love you, Izuku" Shouto said and my heart began to race even faster.

"I love you too, Shouto" I said