14

Current time: 7 a.m

Aizawa was walking around sheepishly, checking the student dorms. He wasn't expecting any trouble, but he looked in Todoroki's room to see it empty. He felt himself panick.

He turned up the intercom all the way.

"WAKE UP! This is a slight emergency! Wake up your classmates and come to the lobby!" He said. Eventually, everyone except todoroki had came down.

"What's the problem?" Kirishima asked for everyone. They all stared at Aizawa.

"Todoroki isn't in his dorm...have any of you heard anything about him going out?" He said. Everyone's face filled with concern as a chorus of "no" and head shakes ensued.

Meanwhile, Todoroki and Midoriya were still asleep behind the dorms.

"Okay, be calm..." Aizawa started "Does anyone have Todoroki's phone number?"

Mina gasped "I do!! We worked on a project together, I'll call now." she said, feeling important. She tapped Todoroki's contact and put it on speaker...

—————

Shouto and Izuku were awoken by a loud sound, accompanied by a buzz. Shouto took out his phone, answering it while half asleep.

"Hello...?" he asked groggily.

The whole common area calmed down.

"Todoroki?? Where the hell are you??" Mina exclaimed. "Oh SHIT hold on" he said, remembering his current situation.

"Izuku, they're looking for me. Hurry back to Recovery Girl's room, maybe she won't be back in yet. I'll see you tomorrow for...that" he said, getting up and running as Izuku started to run as well, but in a more hidden path.

Shouto opened the dorm room door panting. Everyone whipped around and looked at him. Aizawa, looking incredibly angry, walked up to Shouto.

"Where were you? You sounded asleep on the phone." he stated.

"Uh...this is kind of embarrassing but I decided to go on a walk early this morning and sort of sat down and went to sleep..." he mumbled.

After a thorough scolding from Aizawa, Shouto went back to his room. He stared at the ceiling.

He was going to be a villain....

Did Mid- I mean, Izuku make it back okay?

His thoughts eventually lulled him to sleep...

—————

Izuku ended up making it back into the nursing room about 5 minutes before Recovery Girl. He layed in bed, acting like he was asleep.

Did Shouto make it back okay?

He fell asleep, excited about the day tomorrow...