13

i forgot to mention that this story will contain tododeku

Current time: 1:43 a.m

Both Midoriya and Todoroki we're preparing to leave. It was a tough one for Midoriya to sneak out of Recovery Girl's room, but he did it. He was currently walking to the dorm. He waited at the back of the dorms quietly.

Current time: 1:55 a.m

Todoroki only had to quietly slip by a sleeping Aizawa, who was supposed to be keeping an eye on them. He was only wearing his pajamas.

He turned the corner to see the back of the dorm building. It was dark and dirty. He could barely see, so he set a small fire to his hand. As he listened to his footsteps, he heard a chuckle.

"Smart idea..." he heard a low voice say. It was Midoriya, but he didn't sound the same. He was leaned against the dirty wall of the building, with a smirk on his face. Todoroki took a step back and tensed up.

"Wait, don't leave...you only just got here, Todo!" Midoriya said in a sinisterly cute voice. Todoroki sighed and walked up to Midoriya, also leaning against the wall. "Todo, huh?" he asked, and then Midoriya smiled. "Y-yeah..." he said blushing. Todoroki smiled.

That was the Izuku Midoriya he knew.

Todoroki's face rested back to its normal state. "So what's this all about?" Todoroki asked. Midoriya sighed.

"Well...I've joined a group of villains...hah..." Midoriya said awkwardly and Todoroki's eyes widened.

"Really now....?" Mumbled Todoroki, surprising Midoriya with his calmness.

"Yeah! It's actually pretty nice, I've learned that villains are just heroes, but with different opinions and goals." Midoriya said.

"Yeah...I know" Todoroki said. Midoriya sat down.

"Why're you so calm? I figured you'd freak the fuck out" he said, curious. Todoroki sat down and sighed. "Honestly, I've considered going into being a villain for so long. To spite my dad mostly. Lately I've been feeling it, so I'm just waiting. I don't really care if I'm a hero or a villain anymore" Todoroki said softly.

Midoriya smiled widely. "Really!!!? That's what I wanted to ask you! Please be a villain with me!" Midoriya smiled and grabbed onto Todoroki's arm. He smiled back. "Sure, only if you tell me about these villains you've found."

"I will! They're so cool! Their names are Ace, Henso, Kemuri, and Hatsumomo." Midoriya said. He described each of their looks and quirks, along with their personalities. He rambled endlessly.

"They sounds awesome, I'm excited. Do they know about me?" Todoroki asked. Midoriya sighed. "No...I didn't want to tell them until it was confirmed. It'll be a nice surprise." Midoriya giggled.

They talked for a while longer. The Saturday morning sun was rising over their conversations. Midoriya leaned his head on Todoroki's shoulder.

"Hey, all of us call each other by our first names...so...can I call you by your first name?" Midoriya asked.

Todoroki smiled. "Only if I can call you by yours..."

"Okay, Shouto" Midoriya said, causing a blush to rise on Shouto's face.

"Alright, Izuku"

They sat in comfortable silence as he sun rose. Izuku knew that Recovery Girl was looking for him, since she comes to work at about this time. Shouto knew that room checks were at 7. But, neither of the boys cared.

They both fell asleep.