1

(Y/n): your name
(Y/a): your age
(H/c) hair colour
(E/c):eye colour
(F/n): fake name
A/N: This takes place right after "The Avengers" at the shawarma restaurant. *TRIGGER WARNINGS*

'Man, I'm starving.' you sigh to yourself as you enter this restaurant you have never heard about. You keep your head nailed to the ground, fearful of people noticing you. That doesn't stop your eyes from wondering though. You catch a glimpse of the Avengers sitting at a table. 'Damn! Better take this to go.' you say in your head.

(Tony's pov):
"Guys?" I ask as I keep looking up from a portfolio that Agent Coulson gave me. "Does that girl look like (y/n) to you?" I ask the other avengers sitting at the table. "No, not really." says Steve. "A little bit." says Nat. "I will go find out for you Stark!" Thor says, practically yelling. Clint and Bruce stay silent. Before I could say anything to object, Thor had already left the table.

(Y/n pov):
I found a comfy looking bar stool and happily sat my arse down. Hardly any sleep, no food, and no coffee in about three days. Ill take sitting over standing any day. You look over the menu and order (enter food item). Since you only had about fifteen (15) dollars in your pocket you couldn't really get a whole lot. But something was better then nothing, right? Out of the corner of your eye you see a muscular man with blonde hair, some leather armor, and a.......hammer? Walk up to you. He taps you lightly on the shoulder. "Excuse me miss?" he says. He sound a lot quieter than you expected him to be. "Y-yes?" you say terrified. "I'm so sorry to interrupt, but you look very familiar. As if i have met you before. Might I get your name?" the man the hammer asks. "(F/n)" you say while stuttering. "It's (F/n)." you repeat. "Ay, it has been an honour lady (F/n), I hope to run into you again." he says before he walks away. When your order gets done you pay and leave with your food, while trying not to look at the blonde with the hammer as you leave.

(Back to Tony)
Thor finally got back and sat down. "So?!" Tony says practically yelling. "The face matched, but the name didn't add up. Are you sure her name was (Y/n) and not (F/n)?" Thor asks. "I'm pretty sure. (Y/n) is what the portfolio says. Ill ask Agent about it later. Ill have Pepper call in." Tony says while reading over the portfolio again, for the seventh (7th) time. "Guys?" He calls. There was a mixture of "yea?, what's up Tony? And Hmm?" from the croud. "This says she was experimented on and abused by her father, when she was only two." Tony says angrily. "And her boyfriend started to help her father with the torture and experiments after a month of them being together." Tony was furious, how could someone do that a child, and get their boyfriend to play along? He has to know if the girl that was in the restaurant was you or not.
*(At the Avengers tower)*
"Jarvis?" Tony says to his A.I
"Yes sir?" Jarvis says back. "Do a scan of all the people who ordered food from the schwarma place after we did, and alert me if any of them go by the name (Y/n)." "Yes sir, right away." Jarvis said and started to work.
'Everyone scews up. Even this girl. Hopefully she didn't use the name (F/n) to pay.' Tony says to himself as he gets ready to call Agent Coulson to make sure there wasn't a screw up on your portfolio.