29

When you woke up, your head was still on Loki's shoulder. You shot up and started to apologize.
"Its alright. Although you have slept for a year, you would think you wouldn't be tired." Loki said with a grin.
"Think again. I could sleep for 24 years and still be tired." You joked, as Loki began to laugh.
"I see you have made fair use out of sergents Barnes arm." Loki said while looking at the magnets, trying to figure out what was going through your head before putting the magnets on Bucky's arm.
"Yea well, you know?" you said trying to sound, and play it off cool as you looked at the clock that read: 2:57 am.
"Holy shit! That's early!" you half yell out of shock and surprise. You look over at Loki who was not phased by the time.
"You do know its 2:57 am, right?" You ask Loki who turned and looked at you.
"Yes, I am quite aware of the time on midgaurd. But you see, where I'm from, the time is completely different." Loki tells you with a grin.
"You know, you could have woken me up, if you wanted me to move." You tell Loki who was now standing up, making his way to the kitchen.
"Yes, I suppose I could have. But then Stark would have missed what he called 'a picture perfect moment' ." Loki tells you as you walk over into the kitchen and he shows you a picture that Tony took. It was you sleeping on Loki's shoulder, with part of Bucky's arm into frame, so you could see the magnets, and Loki's cape covering you like a blanket. You looked at the picture and began to smile. "Did I cover myself up with your cape?" you say as you turn a light shade of pink. "No YOU did not cover yourself up. I did." Loki said as you tried to hand him back the picture with a smile.
"You keep it." Loki said showing no emotion in his voice this time.
"Well, why don't you keep it? I mean, didn't you keep it with you for a reason?" you asked with curiosity and kindness in your voice. Loki took the picture from you and put it back in his pocket, you were right, he did have it for a reason. You were sitting awkwardly in a bar while swinging feet, when you had an idea.
"Um, A.I-guy? How about we give you a name?" you saw shyly as Loki turned around looking at you, "If you would like me to have a name, I would be most honoured." the A.I said to you.
You looked at Loki who was giving you sly, happy grin.
"You can help, if you want?" you tell him, throwing in some sass, for fun.
"Very well." Loki said as he stood up, took a the pot of coffee and poured it into a cup.
Does he even like coffee? You ask yourself as he looked at you and said with kindness in his voice,"Cream, or sugar?"
Um! What the fuck!? You yell in your head.
You tell Loki how you like coffee (if you don't like coffee, you took it being nice) and he brings it to you, right before he sits down. "What names have you come up with so far?" Loki asks you, while you try and think.
"Newt, Nathan, Alfred, and Tom."
you tell him as he looks at you while raising an eyebrow.
"I take it, that he's British?" Loki said with a smile and a laugh.
"Yea, what gave it away? The British ascent or the names?" you say with a small chuckle.
"I honestly don't know?" Loki said playing along. "But I do like the name Tom, and Nathan." He added as relaxed in your chair.
"I like the name Nathan too, but I also really like the name Alfred and Newt." you tell Loki, as you and him try and decide on a name.
"Alfred?" Loki repeated, testing the name out. "It sounds like a butler name, don't you think?"
"Nah, Sebastian, is a butler name." you tell Loki, as he just stared at you, not fitting your reference. "Its from a show, about a demo- you know what, you'll just have to watch the show." you tell Loki as he began to nod his head in agreement.
Dad and Thor told me was a bad guy. What were talking about!? He's so nice. You say to yourself, trying not to read Loki's mind, knowing when you read minds it doesn't end well.
"Well how about Alfred? Like you said?" Loki said in agreement as you smiled, drank your coffee and nodded your head. "Um..Alfred?" you say to the A.I, right before he spoke,"Yes ma'am?"
"Awesome!" you shout quietly and hug Loki, thanking him for helping you.

A/N: This was short, chill chapter so you could talk to Loki and give the A.I a name. Hope you liked it.
Thank you Celeste-Pixie StoryBae4 and stony_vs_stucky for helping me with names. ❤
Do you think Loki likes you?
If so, should you stay with Peter or go with Loki?
Excelsior!