one.

"seriously, jitsuko, you gotta get your damn shit together."

she was mumbling to herself, trying to find her house key, flipping and digging inside her sheets, and leaned over a cabinet, wiping her sweat.

"wait..." the sweaty girl moved her eyes slowly towards the calendar. "it's goddamn sunday. welp, no need to go to school, either work."

it was extra summer school anyways. her school required the summertime for last-year highschool students to review their lessons one last time to take the graduation test.

she left out a satisfied sigh and jumped on her bed lazily, letting her limbs fall like jello, and covered herself up with a blanket.

the girl was about to open the window and peeked her one of her eyes, blinded by the sunshine outside, when she saw a man her age, about nineteen or twenty-whatever, consistently feeding soup to that familiar neighbor little baby next door she saw sometimes.

and jumped off her bed, almost dropping the guitar on her bed she had been playing for nine years, along with piano, but she rented that piano, because she couldn't pay for it.

"WAIT, WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS INHUMANELY RIDICULOUSLY HANDSOME MALE CREATURE POP UP IN MY GODDAMN NEIGHBORHOOD?"

even though jitsuko wasn't that much of a player, and was just a little antisocial, but she couldn't help but gasp in surprise.

"he looks like an anime character. but wait, most handsome guys are either gay or fuckboys. pfft- whatever, i'm bisexual."

the best way to find out if he was nice or not under those looks was getting out to see and talk to him.

"welp, jitsuko, get your shit together, now go out there and- OH, I STILL DON'T HAVE MY HOUSE KEY!"