twelve.

the two walked into the convenience store, as the bell rang.

"holy shit. i love air cons." she took in the breeze and the cool atmosphere, jogging into the food section with taeyong calmly walking after her.

"what do you wanna eat? just grab two hot dogs, eh?"

"uh. yep." he flashed a smile and climbed up to the counter, ordering two hot dogs. "come here, sit next to me."

she climbed up the counter, her feet dangling in the air as she secretly beamed, feeling his body warmth affecting her.

they both smiled when they received their hot dogs, and taeyong grabbed napkins for both him and her.

"have some ketchup." she smiled and handed him the bottle of ketchup. "i prefer mustard."

the conclusion was them having a small mustard and ketchup spraying and spilling fight, and walked home with their dirty ass shirts, laughing hysterically.

"taewrong! your face was so fucking funny!"

"you pretend like yours weren't."

they stopped at an intersection, which had two ways opposite to each other. one lead to jitsuko's, and the other one lead to taeyong's.

"bye, tae! HOPE WE'LL HAVE SOME FUN NEXT TIME!"

she shouted into the distance, and made his ears perk up as he laughed and sarcastically joked with a high-pitched and amusing voice. "OH, DON'T YOU DARE."

she didn't know, it was the last day she could see him.

---

THIS IS ANGST OKAY

I HATE THIS BUT I LOVE WRITING THIS AT THE SAME TIME

---