eleven.

multiple weeks went past with jitsuko talking to taeyong after school and helping him babysit the baby. she hid the secret that she knew about what he did for her that night, because the girl was shy.

she kept her feelings inside, and didn't dare to say anything to him about that. she just mumbled "thank you about whatever you helped me last night.", and that was just it.

---

"jitsuko. what- what IS THIS?"

she was kneeling down and gawking at the beautiful flowers in the garden when she heard taeyong asking with surprisement when he saw something.

"huh-"

jitsuko turned her back to find taeyong looking at her phone on the small stool.

"holy shit- i forgot to turn off my phone-"

"where did you see this-"

"okay, taeyong, shut up." she talked in a scared manner. "yuta sent me this. and SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YUTA, OKAY?"

"okay..."

taeyong figured it all out, and shyly stared at the blank expression on her face. "i'm embarrassed by people crediting me what i do for them..." he mumbled. "i really found you cute that night and i wanted to piggyback you home-"

"FOUND ME WHAT?"

"oh! i mean... silly and stupid." he fastly changed his words. "you were looking like a bread being boiled until you turned soggy, so i figured i wanted to help you get home."

jitsuko smiled and nodded her head. "it's okay. it forms friendship between us, taeyong. it's fine. don't overthink it."

flashing a smile at him, she turned her back. "hey, taeyong, wanna go grab something to eat after your babysitting session's done?"

nodding his head, he stared down at the baby. "but lemme finish this first. wait, gunwoo? you're hungry? let me feed you."