two.

taeyong was a lot of a consistent one, you can say.

"come on, gunwoo, here comes the airplane~"

eventually, the little boy agreed to have an another spoon of soup, naughtily played and pinched taeyong's nose and cheeks, making them all turn red. but that didn't stop taeyong from still trying to feed the boy.

"gunwoo! come on, i know you're cute and such but can you please eat~ open wide, little boy..." he mumbled and added a little high pitched baby talking voice into it, making gunwoo laugh.

suddenly, his eyes darted up when he saw unfamiliar sneakers walking towards him slowly.

"oh- hi? i'm... takahashi jitsuko, fellow broke japanese student, nice to meet ya. i live in that small red house." she turned to an another direction and pointed at her house near there. "nineteen years old."

"oh- lee taeyong, nineteen also. turning twenty on july first." he smiled at her in a friendly and vaguely shy way, making the conversation suddenly turned awkward. "which is two days from now. great, now i'm getting older and my cells are vanishing everyday."

damn, he had a cold look on his face, but his smile suddenly changed it like a three hundred sixty degree switch.

"relate. but, like, dude! you babysit here?" she raised her voice, hoping to break out the awkwardness while tapping her shoe down to the ground in a rhymth.

"yeah, you know, part-time job. i babysit here everyday." fixing his white t-shirt, which got a little dirty because of spilling the soup earlier, he spoke softly. "i babysit until eight p.m, until gunwoo's parents come home, and then i go home, do homework, because i'm last-year in highschool and that means more summer classes, slowly preparing for the graduation test." he paused, which made her nod her head, showing that she understood and that she was in the same situation.

"or," he continued. "maybe go out with friends and forget what the fuck presentations and exams are. during weekends, i babysit almost from morning to eight p.m, since the baby's parents are always busy during those days. even on sunday, they say they want to spend quality time together as husband and wife, so, yeah."

"happy marriage it is." jitsuko nodded her head in agreement and chuckled. "be sure to not let the baby cuss, dude. anyways, like, to be honest, though, you look like you could be an idol, like, why don't you try to sing or rap, and with that face, you can definitely be an idol."

"i want a simple life and job first. about rap, heh, people spit fire while i spit student loans and taxes. anyways, nice to meet you, jitsuko. i write music and play guitar sometimes, anyways."

"oh, same here! nice to meet you!"

"hmm."