three.

taeyong walked out of school and checked his phone, which read "4:30 p.m". considering the time to buy, eat something and more than seven hundred kinds of snacks, would take about half an hour to get to the baby's.

"okay, what kind of pocky should i get? hmm..."

"the oreo one is pretty dope."

taeyong consciously turned around to see the familiar girl yesterday, with a short bob, and messy bangs in front of her forehead and tan skin.

"jitsuko?" taeyong flashed a smile, while looking around and saw the girls in the convenience store chatting with each other. "by the way, these girls are all cute, huh? but i'm not a playboy, more like a coward, so i ain't approaching."

the girl beside him flashed a smile and breathed. "you know, leave them to me instead. so many hot girls in the area."

"oh- you swing that way?"

"nope, bisexual and more leaned on boys. but yep, i like girls, too." being straightforward, jitsuko laughed. "but trust me, it wouldn't worth a try to have a sexy ass deep male voice to make my ovaries- like, i mean, high male voices are also attractive as hell- watch your ovaries- was that too straightforward? sorry. inapproriate."

taeyong left out a laugh. "hah, i kinda like that kind of comedy, too. anyways, i'm straight, not to bother you."

"would you be sub or dom-"

"NO MORE JOKES." she could assume he wasn't that interested in those kinds of jokes, and was trying his best to be nice to her. such a sweet person.

they both chuckled and snorted unattractively, as taeyong kindly placed the oreo pocky box on the cashier's table and grabbed his wallet in his pants' pocket.

"let's see if i have enough money today." he sighed as the girl bursted out in laughter.

"RELATABLE."