six.

jitsuko rushed to the foodstall after trying to buy the freshest pink rose possible in the late afternoon.

boomingsystemupup:
jitsuko
hey
you're about to be late
kidding the number of people who arrived already is like the number of equations i can solve in my quizzes

jitsucko:
IK SHUDDUP

she rushed through the slightly humid and raining streets under the upcoming july air, while holding onto her backpack, her uniform was still on.

---

"hi! i'm seo youngho, but i'm also johnny, and we have the foreign swaggers here. ayeeee, fam!"

she was slowly making friends with the tall, chill-looking and laid-back guy in the table corner, who just turned around to witness the others in the "foreign swaggers" group.

he did a brofist with everyone of them, all of them were either japanese, thai, canadian or american.

"aye! i'm mark lee, and i'm the swaggiest." the youngster did a gang sign and got a funny reaction from the taller one.

"pfft- i'm the gang one here, since i lived in america for four years, man."

"that's why he's here, that is jaehyun, jitsuko." johhny laid an arm around jaehyun's shoulders and slightly hit his arm. "we also have nakamoto yuta and chittaphon here."

"actually, i'm chittaphon leechaiyapornkul. aka, the gayest one here. nice to meet you." he smiled, and greeted her with confidence. "see, don't say that the others aren't secretly gay for me, too."

"HEY! I'M NOT GAY!" yuta exclaimed and jumped up. "also, I LIKE PINK AND THAT'S JUST ME, BRUH. I JUST GOT A DATE WITH TAEYONG'S SISTER LAST WEEK!"

"but you're gay for sicheng- hey!" jaehyun mumbled and got beat up by yuta, who was next to him. "LET GO OF ME! I DIDN'T SAY THAT YOU'RE GAY BECAUSE YOU WEAR PINK PANTS TWICE A WEEK-"

jitsuko wondered, those guys weren't stereotypical at all, and wore pink twice a week, so why was taeyong afraid to tell them he liked pink roses?