eight.

after a while, everyone was preparing to go home, and they were too drunk to realize that jitsuko and taeyong were still in the table, she was drunk and clinging on taeyong's sleeve.

taeyong didn't get himself drunk, but unfortunately, she did.

"taeyongie~ do you love me?"

she whined and played with his hair.

"look, you're drunk."

"I'M NOT!" grumbling, she laid her head onto his taeyong's shoulder. "PARTY UNTIL MORNING BABY!'

taeyong sighed and picked her up, telling her to stay unfidgetly on his back, shushing her like how he shushed babies. "okay, we should go home now, now be quiet and stay still, okay? naughty baby."

he gave her a piggyback ride, with her still whining and being playful on his back, poking his hair and running her fingers through it. "your hair is like cotton candy~"

he couldn't help it but having to mumble an "aww" to her reaction, but maybe she didn't hear it.

---

"where is your house key?"

"here~"

she was still able to reach for her house key in her jacket's pocket.

taeyong sighed as he opened the door, and brought the whiny girl to her bedroom, turned on the fan and closed the windows.

"goodnight, jitsuko."

he mumbled and giggled as she fastly fell to sleep, lips still mumbling his name.

---

SRSLY I LOVE WRITING FLUFF DRUNK SCENES

---