seven.

"LEE TAEWRONG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

all of his friends and him were in the small party, and as taeyong was closing his eyes and wishing something he wanted, they sang the happy birthday song.

"guys? should we open the presents-"

"SCREW THE PRESENTS! LET'S STUFF OUR PIG ASSES WITH FOOD FIRST!" the yuta guy cut johnny's words as he grabbed the menu on the side. "LET'S EAT AND KNOCK OFF WITH BEER!"

and so they did. they were eating constantly, as the members slowly got each other drunk, but almost none of them were drunk becayse they ate constantly, overdose on food, as if nobody remembered it was taeyong's birthday, but they did. they were enjoying it, and making taeyong happy.

people in other tables eyed them suspiciously and surprisedly, none spoke and just eyed them, but none of them cared.

then, it was time for the presents.

"TY TRACK! THIS ONE WOULD BE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAVORITE PRESENT!" jaehyun handed taeyong the blue box with a bow-tie knotted neatly on top, as he opened and his eyes went wider than saucers.

"JAE FUCKING HYUN! WHY DO YOU GIVE ME BOXERS?"

the whole crew bursted out in loud, hysterical and obnoxious laughter.

everyone gathered around and handed their friend many presents, as each slapped on his back as they wished him a happy birthday.

it was jitsuko's turn, as she could sense the others noticing it wasn't a box, but it was a long object with newspaper wrapped carefully around it.

"jitsuko? what- what is it?" the center of the party curiously eyed her and asked, with a bit amusement.

she took a deep breath as she opened the present.

"why?"

taeyong started to stutter. "i- i- jitsuko, but you heard me talking to the baby-"

"shh." she beamed lightly, as everybody still curiously turned their attention to her. "everyone, pink roses are taeyong's favorite things. he really wanted one for his birthday," her voice started to get louder and audible. "because they remind him of his mother."

"this is his favorite, and i don't care what color or what kind of thing it is, but a flower and the color pink isn't supposed to be for "only girls". i know that you guys appreciate him no matter what he likes, because colors and personal favorites are not meant to be in any gender's category. the color pink is just cute and it is what it is."

after a long silence of taeyong being flustered, there were big and loud cheers all over the table.

"DUDE! I WEAR PINK PANTS TWICE A WEEK! THAT AIN'T NOTHIN."

"YEAH! GUYS, LET'S ALL DYE OUR HAIR INTO CRIMSON!"

cheers were everywhere, as they walked towards taeyong and hugged him. "dude, no homo, just hug it out."

taeyong laughed, but asked them again, concernly. "you guys joke about these things all the time, but i thought you guys were just mocking and making fun of it. i didn't know that you guys would accept me-"

"DUDE! NOW SHUT UP AND ENJOY YOUR ROSE, OKAY? JITSUKO, THANK YOU! NOW LET'S DRINK UP!" jaehyun raised the glass of beer into the air. "ALL JUSTICE FOR PINK ROSES!"

---

hi i feel like shit today

---