/epilogue/

/20 years later./

the woman looked up to the sign that lead to a small street, and an another big street, filled with cars and modern shops of one of the biggest countries with the highest economic rates in the world, the u.s.

she was in florida, with the full age of 30. nonetheless, she still had no husband nor wife, no sons or daughters. but she was happy and proud of her success after being in the musical industry for many years, learning vocals, learning song-writing since young, and got accepted to work at a big music company in florida.

"hello?" she saw the bodyguard with a massive pair of glasses and a dark vest. "i'm takahashi jitsuko. i got accepted to work here. could you please guide me to the meeting and meet the boss?"

the man silently nodded his head as she guided her along with him, into a big auditorium with professional looking bodyguards, beautiful lights and decorations flashing and reflecting through windows.

the two went to the second floor, which was the boss' work room.

"thank you." she flashed a smile to earn a smile back from the bodyguard.

"ma'am, hope you'll have a good time."

she walked in and saw a short man with greyish hair, and a pair of glasses, his posture looking down-to-earth and was quite nimble as an old middle-aged man, even though he held a big company and was one of the top elites in the music industry.

"oh, you must be miss takahashi!" the man exclaimed and smiled sincerely at her, as they shook hands. "i'm happy to have one of the potential workers of the music industry behind the curtains. hello, i'm CEO lee jeonwoo."

she grinned excitedly, as the experienced-looking CEO kept talking to her and leading her to an another hallway on the fourth floor.

"okay! EVERYONE, WE HAVE A NEW MANAGER AND PART-TIME PRODUCER HERE!"

a dozen eyes turned to her and people started grinning and beaming at her welcomingly.

except, there was still someone in the corner, too busy with his job.

jitsuko didn't say anything to the guy, as she received her first job.

she had to hand that silent manager some folders to start her work, since he was the main leader and monitor in the managing and producing group.

"um... mister, i'd like to hand you this..."

a familiar pair of eyes faced her, as they blankly stared at each other's faces.

it was the shape of eyes, same look of lips. he seemed like he grew backwards. he still looked so young.

the man quickly stood up and embraced jitsuko in his arms.

"JITSUKO! I'M- I'M SO SORRY... I HATE MYSELF. I WAS ABOUT TO DECIDE TO COME BACK VISIT YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK... I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL TOGETHER ANYMORE... JAEHYUN, YUTA, I MISSED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU... BUT I DECIDED I WOULD ASK THEIR PARENTS AND FIND THEM... AND YOU, JITSUKO. I MISS YOU SO MUCH."

everyone turned around to stare at the emotional look on his face.

"taeyong..."

"jitsuko... you changed a lot... but i can recognize you and your pretty mole, your almond eyes... they look so mesmerizing, always, no matter what time or what age-"

she let out a quirky laugh. "bro. come on. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE TEARING UP!"

"i missed my hometown and you guys. and gunwoonie. that CEO was my father, he was just suggesting the job, but because of money and fame, i left my hometown without a word, pride fooled me..."

he mumbled before crying on her shoulder, still hugging her tightly, sobbing like a toddler.

"come on... ty track."

she laughed and shushed him as if he was a baby again.

"okay... don't worry, they're still working in different parts of korea with different jobs, only chittaphon is working overseas and still visits us. gunwoo is a school student who still complains about homework to his parents."

"really?"

"hm! we will be back to our hometown to visit them next week, okay? now, be quiet. i'm like a babysitter for you!" exclaiming, she made a reference, which made both of them chuckle.

---

the secret of taeyong being interested in her would be revealed later by his obnoxious friends when he comes back to see them, anyways.

and her liking him back. because both of didn't know that both of them never married anyone.

no matter how old we are, we all need a babysitter to ourselves. so don't be afraid to get embraced in somebody's arms.

and that was, again, a happy ending. or at least, a temporary one. it may turn sad again, but happiness will fill it up again.

because no story has a final ending.

the end.

---

---

quick note that i don't know ty's real father's name, so i just chose a random name

also i finished this book so fast lmao

---