*chapter one* Fairy Tail!

Things to look out for!
Y/n = your name

This is my first book so sorry...

______________

"Ugh" I say while opening one eye.  I see my little flying cat on top of me. "Sandraaa" I moan. "Get up!  Do you even remember what today is? " she yells, I look at her in confusion, "nooo... Wait,  today I join Fairy tail!!!"  I jump out of bed screaming.  I go to my kitchen make breakfast for me and Sandra.

*time skip because I'm lazy and fudge*

We are walking in town heading to fairy tail with Sandra on my shoulder.I walk with a huge grin on my face. "What are you so happy about" Sandra complains,  "all your doing is work. " she added, "well I'll have a family and friends sooo... " I said, "but what about me? " she wines,  "your my number one family!  I love your more than anything! " I yell.  Sandra looks at me and smiled ear to ear. Then I see it, Fairy tail. I open the door and I see everyone look at me. Then I see a pink haired boy,  a striper and a red haired woman run to me, "welcome! " they all yell with a huge grin. "Thanks? " I say confused. "No need to be shy,  I'm Erza!  The pink haired idiot is natzu,  and the striper is Gray! " Erza explains.  I giggle a little. " I'm y/n! And this is Sandra! "

*another time skip because I'm lazy*

-Natsu POV-

We start walking around and introducing y/n to everyone. She seems really nice,  I hope we can be friends. I also thought it was funny when *flashback*gray put his arm around her half naked and she grabbed his arm and body slammed him to the ground,  put his arm in a arm lock and she said "next time you do that make sure you have clothes on! " *end of flashback* hehe I think I'm gonna like this girl...

-Y/n's POV-

I met a lot of people,  but there was one more person everyone talked about,  but I couldn't hear the name when they talked about her. "And here is we-" I cut natzu of saying,  "Wendy!!! " she turns around and looks at me confused then realizes who I am and runs to me,  "Y/N!!! " she yells jumping into my arms. "Wendy I missed you! " I say as I caught her and spun around with her in my arms.  She looks at me with sad eyes,  "y/n g-grandeana sh-she-" "it's ok I know... " I cut her off. Everyone looks confused.  "How do you know each other? " natsu says, "We are sisters,  well... More like adopted sisters of Grandeana. "  they all looked surprised "so I guess she is a wind dragon slayer? " grays asked,  "well not exactly... " wendy says scratching her neck.  They looked confused even more, "then what Is she? " natsu asks,  Erza elbows him in the stomach, "dude!  Shut. Up! " gray whispers loudly. Wendy looks at me like she was asking permission and I nodded. "Well... You... See... " wendy said while rubbing her arm, "well? " natsu says impaitiontly, "she.. Is.. A lightning,  wind dragon slayer... " they all looked shocked,  "what?! " they all say harmonized...

_____

I hope you guys liked this chapter and continue reading it!!!

None of these pics are mine btw.

Bai lovelies!