*chapter 15* blood boils

Hi!  I'm currently on the road so if I mess up sorry. Btw I don't get car sick from doing this.... I know I'm weird I can read, write and draw in the car... Ok to the story!!

_____

I wake up, I'm weak, tired and hungry. I crave f/n right nowwww... Ugh green ill kill you one day or another.

"Hey~" green walks in. I just glare at him, if looks could kill... Erza would be burning his dead body. "Aww c'mon, don't be like that... I brought food~" he says all cheery. He puts it in front of me. "Not hungry" I say with poison in my voice. "Good." He throws the food to the wall. "It's time for another beating... " he says grabbing a knife. His beatings are the worst... And are perverted. He takes the knife and cuts my cheek. "Aww does that hurt? ~" he asks me. I just glare in his eyes, not flinching or making a noise. After he cuts my cheek he grabs my face on top of the cut might I add, and pulls me into a kiss. He backs up, "your just a perverted man that wants power... So you kill. " I say looking down. "And your a girl that has power and is very pretty~" he smirks grabbing a wip... "What shame your going to waste... " he says before he wips my back, hard. I wince in pain.

Time skip brought by bunz

It's been an hour and he finally left. That man... He's evil. I will kill him. Even if it kills me... I thought I killed him with the rest of his pitiful guild.

Natsu P. O. V.

We have to find her.

"Find anything? " Lucy asks. I shake my head. "OK natsu, did y/n say anything about her past that might help? " erza asks. I nod, "yes... She said when she was being Tourchered that...... She had a friend that died... So she killed the whole guild......... She said she killed them all and she crystal almost every night. " I say the last part tilting my head down. "Hmm maybe one survived and wanted to finish the job... " gray states. "That's what I was about to say!  " Lucy yells fist pumping the air.. "Yeah, Lucy is probably mad she didn't think if it first. " happy smirks. "Shut up cat! " Lucy yells chasing happy. Usually I would laugh but I can't even smile right now...

Y/NS P. O. V.

I need to get out of here... Wait!  I should have a hair clip in my hair! I grab the hair pin out of my hair. I unlock the lock. I try to stand up but I fall. He must've did more damage than I thought...

I stand up again... Barely standing. I look out the window that has bars, like a jail. I'll have to use my magic...
This will hurt...

I grab the bars. I let lightning surge through me. "Aaaaahhhh!!!!!! " I yell. Lightning going through my body. The room is sound proof so it's fine. The bars Desinagrate. I jump out, it's about a 10 ft drop so it's fine. I land on my feet, it's hurts like crap but I have to run... I hold my arm that has cuts all over it. I run as fast as I possibly can.

Natsu P. O. V

We are in the guild taking a break. Of course I didn't want to but I knew I had to. I miss her so much I just know she's in pain right now which makes me even more mad. I look over at happy and he's crying... "Happy? " I ask him. "I-i just miss her so much... Sh-she was so nice and caring... But she's probably being hurt right n-now! " he yells hugging me sobbing.

All the sudden the guild doors fly open.. I see stand in there the one and only..... Y/n..she looks weak... I run to her and hug her. "Y/n! " everyone yells. "I-im ok... Just sore. " she says. I look at her and.... She has wip marks and cuts all over her... "What did he do. " I say blankly. "It's ok natsu... But I know who he is... It's green... He's a man from that guild... " she replies. "H-he did this to you?! " wants yells. "This Is what's been happening to you when you were Torchered!?  " Wendy adds. "Wendy... It's ok... " she says calmly. "No!  I let this happen to you! " wendy yells crying. Y/n walks over to her and hugs her.

Y/n P. O. V.

I walk over to wendy and hug her. I hear screaming from outside and I run out there..... I see fire and..... Green. "Green! " I yell in frustration. I used my powers earlier... I dont know how but it's probably why it hurts so bad and I really needed it too.

He looks over to me mad but then smirks. He freezes me with magic. (He has Tim manipulation magic but only to were he can freeze people. He can only freeze one at a time though)  he walks up to me and grabs my face. "I hope your friends see this~" he says before kissing me. I see natsu get really mad and he punches green. "Ah a little fire dragon now are we. " green says spitting blood out. "Stay away from her! " natsu yells. "And what if I dont. " green replies. "I'll kill you. " natsu answers. Green has some other mages come... They are all out numbered. Some also have Tim manipulation magic... So that freeze that while guild... Master was at a meeting and Mira went with him. They started to beat them... It's made me so mad that lighting started to go around me... Wind started to blow. "You will pay!!! " I yelled as I broke his spell... I can move.

"And you will die... " I say as I punch him across town breaking some houses...

______

Sorry for the cliffhanger! (Not)  hope you liked it though... It was

long... Hehe... OK Bai!!

Word count: 1022