*chapter 9* new begining

Hello...... Soo you like?

_____

"Hey guys! I yell walking into the guild. " hey... " natsu says. "Woah whats up with him I ask gray and Erza. " I honestly don't know. " Erza says. I look at gray, "hey it wasn't me!"he yells.

" let's go on a job! " I hear Lucy yell. "Sorry can't go. " gray says. "Why? " Lucy asks. "Ummm.... Well, I'm visiting Leon this week. " gray explains. "Ok, Erza, y/n?" She asks. "Sure." Erza and I say. "Hey what about me! " natsu says. "Fine whatever you can come. " Lucy says waving her hand in annoyance.

Bloop bloop time skip bloop

"Ugh I hate trains. " natsu and I say together. "Yeah yeah we all know. " Lucy says looking out the window. I pass out, unfortunately on natsu's shoulder.

I slowly wake up and see the grounds moving. "Ahh! " I yell. "Woah calm down. " I hear natsu say. For some reason it calms me quickly. Why though? "S-sorry." I say blushing a little. I see natsu carrying me bridal style. " So why am I being carried? " I ask. "Because you were asleep and to cute to wake up. " he says so freaking calm! We both blush a little. "Ok stop it love birds. " Lucy says. "S-sorry, uh natsu can you put me down? " I ask. "No." He responds. "Why? " I ask. "Because we are almost there and you need to be more awake to walk. " he explains. "Fiine~" I pout.

We head into the hotel. "Ok Erza and I are sharing a room and you and natsu are sharing a room. " Lucy says. "Why me. " I whine. "Because I don't want to be in the same room as him! He's a guy! " she whines. "OOK." I whine back. We head to our room. "Aww crap! " I yell. "What? " natsu asks. "There's only one room! " I yell annoyed. "Oh." He says. "Ok that's fine, you have the room. " I say to natsu. "But-" I cut him off. "No buts!! "

Natsu heads to his room. "Aaaahhh!! " I yell. Natsu runs in, "what's wrong?!" He yells. "a fly flew in my mouth and I swallowed it! " I yell back. (I'm sorry I know its gross but it just happend to me soo dill with it) he starts to giggle. I give him a annoyed look then start laughing with him.

Next day

"Come on! " Lucy yells. "Coming!" I yell back. We are heading to the forest to take down a big orge.

We take it down but it took longer than expected so we had to camp out. "I'm going for a walk! " I yell with a smile. "OK." Erza responds. I walk off and find a nice lake. It was so pretty. I start to cry, just to much keeps happening and I'm just worthless. "Gosh I so worthless! " I yell. I notice I yelled loud and hoped no one heard me. "What?! " I hear. I see natsu walk up to me with a worried look. "Why the heck did you say that and are you crying?! " he asks angry but concerned. "I-its nothing. " I say wiping my tears. "No it's not. " he grabs my hands. "Please tell me what wrong? " he asks. I nod. I was about to tell someone one of my dark secrets that has haunted me my whole life. "OK, when I was tortured I cried every night. I never told you guys how I escaped. One day I was fed up with it, I made a friend she was my only friend besides San. She was beaten like me. One night they were doing the usual beating and she couldn't handle it... Th-they killed her! " I yell. Natsu pulls me into a hug. "I was so mad, I killed them I killed them all, everyone one in the guild. The women, t-the children! " I sob in his warm chest. "I'm worthless, I'm a horrible person! I dersurve to di-" I was cut off by his lips touching mine. I was shocked. He pulled away. "Please don't say that. Your not worthless! Sans loves you, we all love you! So please don't say that to me ever again. " he says with sadness in his eyes. "I'm s-sorry. " I cry and he hold me in a hug again. I slowly fell asleep.

It's morning? I wake up with natsu holding me in his arms. We are back at camp. I think I like him...

What now?

____

Hey... So did you guys like this? Hope ya did! I honestly love writing this book so I hope you guys do too!!

770 words!