*Chapter 2* Charzeray

Hey everyone! So today I'm posting 2 chapters soo, yayayayay!  I thought why not because I'm bored. So enjoy!

_______

"What!?!? " they all say. "Well,  it's a long story and yes I was raised by two dragons... " I start telling my story.

Flashback

"Hehe hey daddy charzeray!! " I yell giggling.  "Hello child,  ready to train?" He responds,  "ooo yes please!"  
We train for a little. More like 6 hours,  but I loved it,  I loved him. He was like- wait no he was a father to me. And he was a lighting dragon.

One day when I was young,  probably around windy's age when she was with jellal. We heard voices,  but not normal voices they sounded like ghosts,  wait no spirits.  They sounded scared like they were trying to warn us.  Then I heard something I'll never forget,  I heard "rrroooooaaaarrr!!!!!" Then a,  "Run child run!!! " from charzeray.  I went to him and he gave me this ring he made.

He then said,  "please,  run,  for me

He then said,  "please,  run,  for me. " I heard fear in his voice so I ran and when I ran I knew who made him scared,  it was Acnologia. Then I heard a yell like pain and that's when I knew, I was alone again.

I traveled for maybe a week and found Grandeeney. We trained and trained and trained. So then I was a lightning, wind dragon slayer. A years pasted and we found a blue haired little girl. She was so young, we took her in and raised her.

We became sisters and Grandeeney out mother. But I will never forget chrzeray. I still were the ring.

End of flashback

"Ohhh" they say then "wait then how did you guys get separated? " Free asks.  "Well that story's a little more sad... " I respond. "It's ok if you don't want to tell us. " natsu says with a great big grin. "Ok I will but don't pity me. " they get confused but I tell the story anyways.

Another flashback

We had great times. I went to go get some food but the I hear talking. I hear "we have to find a dragon slayer or hell have our heads! " a man says.
I think,  they won't stop till they find one of us or Grandeeney. So I should go with them. I walk over calmly as if I didn't know they were there. They grabbed my arms and pushed me to the ground. I smelled windy,  I didn't want her to see this... But I can't tell her to run. They throw me in the cage and I whisper so windy could hear me but the men couldn't (ya know because of dragon slayer hearing) "run, don't find me. Live on with your life, I'll be OK. Tell Grandeeney I said she was a great mother. Good bye I love you sister. " as I was being taken away I see her cry her eyes out,  and that made me cry as well.

Every other day I would get whipped on the back with a wip. (Well duh)  so I have scars on my back. (Well yeah)  I was punched, kicked,  and slapped. Then I met Sandra (aka San) she was the only one kind to me, even though she has some Aditude. She became my family,  and the only family that never left or was taken away from.

End flashback

Hope you guys loved this chapter!!  I know I did!  I don't one the pic at the top. See ya next chapter!  Also tell me what you think of this book!  Bai lovelies!