*Chapter 3* fairy tail is home

They just stare at me. It starts to creep me out, "what? " I say. "I'm so sorry I let them take you away! " windy says crying. "It's ok,  I'd rather it be me than you windy. " she smiles and hugs me tighter,  still crying a little. "Umm... So can I see your scars?! " I hear natsu yell Facanated.  Erza and gray stare at him. "What the heck dude?!  Whos the pervert now?! " I hear gray yell. "You are Ice princess! " I hear natsu yell back.  "What was that flame for brains?! " gray argued. "I saiiid-" he was cut of by erze hitting them.

(A bit like this but older)

I laugh. "Hey let's get your guild mark! " erza says.

I get a guild mark bye this girl named MiraJane, she was nice.  I got it on my shoulder in a silver type color. I was almost shiny. Natsu and gray woke up and they both put there armsa round me and I glared at them. "Oh what are you gonna do,  I'm so scared. " gray says in a baby voice. Natsu backs off noticing me getting angry. Gray acts cool but is scared inside. I grab his neck and throw him across the guild Hall. Then it broke into a bar fight.  I jumped on top of one oft he ceiling support beams and watch from up there.  Natsu jumps up and sits next to me. "What ya doing? " he asks with a big toothy grin.  "Just watching,  arnt you supposed to be fighting gray right now? " I ask playfully. "Well I came to talk to you instead. " he says with a light blush. "Aww I special! " San fly's up here, "well of course you are! " she says, "sure I am. " I say sarcastically. "I'm just a girl, that has everything taken away from her. " I add.  San looks at me surprised,  she's never seen me break or even cry. A tear comes down my eye. "Hey!  Yout not nothing!  Your family and I never want of see family cry. So cheer up I got ice cream. " he says the last part cheerfully. I wipe away the tear, and say,  "thanks I needed that. " I eat my ice cream and watch the fight. All the sudden. SMACK! I fall to the ground.

_______

Hello lovelies!  How are you doing? Did you like the cliffhanger, oh I know you did because I'm that evil. He hehe. Well hope you guys liked it!  Bai

414 words