*chapter 13* death

Ugh you guys will hate this chapter but it gives some spice!!

____

I wake up wraped in natsu's arms. I try to pry his arm off of me but his grip tightens. "Nooo~" he whines. "I'll makef old if you let me go. " I say with a smirk. He let's go fast at lighting. I jump up. "I'm freeee! " I yell. "Not for long if you don't make me some food. " natsu says with a smirk.

Time skip after breakfast.

"I'm gonna go look for San some more. " I say to natsu. "OK but I'll comew it you and the rest of the group needs to come too. " he says firmly. "OK, OK. " I reply.

We head to guild and natsus holding my hand. "When this is all over let's go on a date. " he asks. "I guess... " I respond. He stops walking and hugs me. "I love you y/n." He says hugging me. "I love you too natsu. " I hug him back. We continue walking with our hands intertwined.

"Hey guys wanna go look for sans with us? " matsu asks the group. "Sure! " they all yell.

Time skip brought by bunz😜

We have been searching all day, it's now 6: 34 p. m. I look over in a bush.

Natsus P. O. V

I look over at y/n ands he looks in a bush. She freezes then bends over and barfs. "Y/n!? " I yell and run over to what she was looking at. I cover my mouth about to barf too.....

It was sans.... She was torn to pieces....

I run to y/n who's balling her eyes out. I rub her back, and she just falls to the ground knocked out cold. "Y/n! " everyone yells. "Ssshhh! " I shush them. "What happend? " they ask. "We.. Found sans... Not alive... " I say looking down. They start to cry. Panther Lilly the most, I think he liked her. I pick up y/n and Carrie her home. I lay her on her bed I start to walk away but she grabs My wrist. "Please stay. " she asks. I sit on the bed next to her then fall asleep my self.

It's been awhile since sans passed, y/n has been depressed but is slowly getting better. Today we have a date so hopefully it'll cheer her up.

Y/NS P. O. V

Today natsu and I go in a date. It's been a awhile since we've been on one. I really miss sans though. I tear runs down my cheak. Matsu walks over and sits on the  couch next to me and wipes away my tears and kisses me on the forehead. "I love you with all my heart y/n.i will always be here for you when you need me. " he says hugging me. "I love you too. " I say hugging him back. "Now go get ready, we are going to watch the sunset and havea  picnic. " he kisses my head and walks to the bathroom to change. I head to my room and change.

Natsu comes out and grabs my hand and has a picnic basket

We head to the park and pulls outt he picnic blanket and puts it on the ground. We both sit down and eat, "y/n can I ask you something? " he asks blushing. "Yeah? " I reply. "Do you want to movie it together? " he asks. "Sure, I'd love to natsu. " I say smiling at me. "Great! " he smiles his signature smile. We watch the sunset and matsu turns to me. He kissed me. "I love you y/n." Natsu says to me. "I love you too! " I smile at natsu. We walk home and on the way a man grabs me, covers my mouth and holds a knife to my neck. For some reason I can't use my magic. "Y/n! " natsu yells shocked. "Ah ah ah, one step closer and she's dead. " the man says.
It's a good dang thing I took some classes for this Situation.
I kicked him where the sun don't shine and I grab the knife out of his hands and hit him in the face with the handle and he falls over. I run to natsu. He grabs me and hugs me. "You ok?!  Did he hurt you?! " natsu asks. He looks for any cuts or bruises. He notices there's a small cut on my neck. "He's gonna pay. " natsu growls. He grabs the unconscious man and punches him in the face a couple times and then carries him to the guild. He throw him on the floor, "thanks man tried to kill y/n." Natsu yells. They all look shocked. "Ah ha! " I yell. Everyone looks at me. "I figured it out!  I think there's a bounty on my head!  " I yell. "You could be right! " Erza says. Natsu puts his arm around me, "see my girlfriends smart! " natsu yells. Whenever natsu calls me his girlfriend I always see gray get a little mad. "Pff yeah,  me smart! " I say sarcasticly and start laughing, he tilts his head to wear its in my view. "Yes you are. Don't deny it. " he says looking me in the eyes. "Ok barf please stop. " laxus says rolling his eyes.

Time skip!!!!!

"I found something! " levy yells. "There is a bounty, but they want her alive but if they have to as a last resort, kill her and bring her to them. " levy says the last part softer, but we all heard. I hear natsu growl, he must be really mad. "N-natsu? " I look at him but feel really dizzy. I fall, natsu catches me, "t-the man that grabes me, h-he did something s-so I couldn't use m-my magic. " I say before everything god black then I hear, "y/n! " from natsu.
Gaah what's this pain???  I'm sorry natsu, I keep getting hurt and you have to keep saving me. I'm sorry my...

Love...

___

Hi!!!!  You like?  Yes, no, maybe so???
Comment what you think...

1009 words!