*chapter 7* problems

Hey guys I'm wrighting this chapter in the car so.... 😷😵 hehe so sorry if there's any messes or stuff like that.
_____

We are back at the guild!  "Hey y/n." I see natsu sit next to me. "Wassup." I say winking at him. He hands me a plate and says,  "here got you breakfast. " "how did you- never mind. " I say confused. "Wanna go on a job with us and the group? " Lucy asks. (The group-erza, gray, happy, Wendy, Carla, San, natsu. The usual) "sure why not. " I reply.

"I just need to go home and grab some things. " I say. "Sure ok meet at the train station when your done. " Erza says. "Ok." I respond and start walking to my house.

On my way to the house someone grabs my wrist. "What the heck? " I say. "Heeeyy babby. " I hear a man say.  I look be kind me and he looks a little drunk. "Here let me help you out. " I say with a grin. The man looks confused. I punch him in the face. "Man angels are strong. " he says before falling to the ground knocked out. "Pfew." I say continuing to walk. "Man y/n I didn't know you were an angel, and I didn't know men found you attractive. " she says with a smirk. "Shut up. " I say annoyed.

Time skip to the train station brought by buns

"Hey." I say walking to the group. "Hey." They all say. "Guess what! " San says with a smirk. Oh she's gonna die. "Someone flirted with y/n and called her an angel. " she says laughing. I see natsu and gray get a little mad and everyone else laughing. "She then knocked him out because he was drunk." she says. "That makes since no one would think she's attractive unless they are crazy. " natsu says with a death wish. I knock him out. "What?  We were gonna do it anyway so he wouldn't complain on the ride. " I say giggling.

We hop on the train and of course they make me carry natsu. "Dang,  natsu's got the life. " Lucy says. "Huh?" I ask confused. "I mean he being carried around the place. " she answers. "Oh yeah. " I reply.

I stare out the window deep in thought with natsu laying in the chair next to me. "Hey y/n you good? " gray asks. "Yeah just thinking. " I reply. "What are you thinking about? " he asks.  "Life." I respond. "Aa life, yeah life is something that gets in the way a lot. " he says. "You sure your OK? " he asks. "Yep! " I say while turning to him smiling.

We get there and meet up with the client. They tell us to go into the forest. They said it was a monster, but it was way worse than that. It was from the book of Zaref and it was bad. We all came at it and it swiped its hand and hit everyone but me and natsu. They hit a rock and got knocked out. "Guys! " I yell. It took one second of destruction that nearly got me killed. It grabbed me and smashed me to the ground. Everything went black 'am I dead? '

Natsu P. O. V

I see y/n yell,  "guys! " and then the monster grabbed her and smashed her to the ground. I heart shaddered. "You are gonna pay! " I yell. Then out of no where this giant flying creature picks it up and fly's off. I run to y/n, she's barely breathing I can tell bloods filling her lounges. I pick her up and go to the others who are just now waking up. "Guys please help! " I yell teary. "Y/n! " I hear Wendy yell. "Please don't leave me. " she whispers healing her. I see blood just run down her face. I'm scared, but why?  I know that I'm usually scared for someone to die but this feels... Different.

Wendys P. O. V

"Please,  please be ok. " I whisper to y/n. Natsu carries her into the guild. "What the heck happened?! " Laxus yells. "The monster was actually from the book of Zaref. " erza says. "I-if she dies you guys die! " he yells teary. "Look we are all mad but yelling won't help her! " gray yells. Natsu is just expressionless, it's scary. We bring her to the room and Laxus stays with her and Natsu heads home. Everyone else just hangs out at the guild in silence. "If only we weren't taken down so quickly." I say crying. Carla hugs me. "It's ok child its not your fault. " she comforts me. "All we can do now is wait, if she makes it through the night then she'll be ok. " Erza says smiling.

_____

Hope you guys liked it!!  Sorry for the cliffhanger (not)  tell me what you think!  I might make a second chapter today if y'all want! Bai!

821 words