*Chapter 8* Scars

Hey!  Here's another chapter! Hope you like it!

_____

Two weeks later

Everything's.... Dark.. So... Dark. I'm worried,  what if they are dead? Wait what if I'm dead? I guess they would move on, I'm not important, I never was. I shouldn't have lived I should have died with charzeray or when I was tortured. I shouldn't be here!!!!!!!

Natsu P. O. V

I hear a yell I run into y/n's room and she's yelling "I shouldn't be here!! " over and over again with tears streaming down her face but with her eyes closed. Laxus is awake next to her trying to calm her down even though she's still in her coma.

2 days later

Y/n P. O. V

It's still so dark. What if there dead it would be my fault I couldn't no wouldn't protect them. What's that,  it's light. Is itt ye end for me?  Was I just slowly dying and was just waiting to rot away? It's getting lighter its,  it's so bright! "Ahh! " I yell breathing heavily. "Y/n? " I hear laxus and natsu say. They start crying and hug me. "Ow ow ow. " I say in pain. "Oops." They say. "How are you feeling? " laxus asks. "Like I fell from ask skyscraper. My head hurts so bad. " I answer. "Ok we should leavean d let you rest. " natsu says. "No please don't, stay. " I say with a sad face. "OK we can stay. " Laxus says. "Gah my head! " I yell. "You OK? " they ask. I deal something wet down my face I touch it and look at my finger. "Blood." I say. They call Wendy in and she helps me.

They left to go home. I get bored sleep,  wake up and I can't go anywhere. So I get out of bed and sit in a chair.

Later that day, they walk in.  "Y/n why are out of bed!? " laxus adds. "Never mind I'll go get you some food. " he walks off annoyed. "Soo.. Why are you out of bed? " natsu asks. "Well.. You see.. I didn't want to be in bed so I came here and when I wanted to go back I realized I just used all my enter to get to this chair and can't walk. " I explain. He looks at me and smirks. "Uh oh what are you thinkin-ahh! " I say and he picks me up bridal style. "What the heck bro?! " I ask. "What you said you could walk? " he says with a smirk. "Hmmph. " I whined. He set me on the bed carefully.  He sits on the side of the bed. "Sooo how it's everyone? " I ask. "Good." He says. It getsa little awkward. "How are you feeling? " he asks. "I feel like crap so good I guess. " I respond.  We giggle a little.

Week later

"Yayayay!! " I yell. "What." Natsu says waking up in a chair next to my bed. "I get out of bed today! " I yell.  I stand up take two steps and fall.  Natsu catches me and are face's are like and inch apart.  We stare into exhothers eyes for a while then blush. "I'm so sorry! " I take a step back and start to fall backward and natsu grabs my wrist. "Sorry again! " I yell.  "It's ok. " he says with a smile still blushing a little. 

I walk a little and get strong enough to go on jobs again. Of course I'm not aloud to for another week. "Ugh! " I yell.  "What? " natsu asks. "Nothing,  I'm gonna go bye. " I say in a kinda annoyed voice. I leave.

Natsu P. O. V

She leaves. "Geez who shoved a stick up her butt this morning? " I ask Lucy, levy and gray. "I don't know maybe she's mads he can't go on a job? " Lucy States. "Well she shouldn't be going if she's hurt! " gray and natsu yell. They shoot a glare at each other then natsu leaves.

Y/n P. O. V

Ugh I hate being told what to do!  You know what I'm going to train, tecnicly I'm not on a job sooo....  Let start taking down some trees and mountains...

Boom!  I take down around 200 treesa nd split a mountain

Boom!  I take down around 200 treesa nd split a mountain. "He hehe,  I love this!" I yell. I hear a snap like a twig. I shoot a lightning bold and burn a bush to the roots,  and I see... Natsu. "Did you follow me? " I ask mad. "Uhh maybe.. " he says scared. I shoot him with a lightning bolt and he coughs smoke and says,  "yep gott he message, don't ever make you mad or follow you. " "yeah." I reply.  "So what arey ou doing aren't you supposed to be resting? " he asks. "I'm sick of resting! " I yell. "Ok OK!  I get it, just don't go to hard on yourself OK. " he says.  I nod. "I'm gonna continue training I guess, wanna join? " I ask.  He smiles and nods.

______

Hello!  Hope you guys enjoyed!!!  Tell me what you think!  C ya later!

839 words