*chapter 16* last breaths

Hi!  I'm back home now so this should be a good chapter!  Ok Bai now!

_____

"And you will.. Die"

I punched him hard to were he went through some already broken down houses

"You will never lay a finger on my friends again! " I yell as my eyes glow a yellow. Leaves flowing aimlessly through the wind. My h/c flowing around as the wind blows. My heart racing with anger, with desire to kill. I walk up to him as he stands. "Wow you sure pack a punch. " he says wipes his blood from his lips. "Green... I will kill you, even if it kills me" I say expressionless. "Oh, will you now?  You can certainly try~" he says with a smirk.

Greens P. O. V.

I see she stands there, she has anger in her. She will die, she will feel pain. I will kill her. She doesn't know I have a trick up my sleeve. I throw a black light in bolt at her. She has shock in her eyes, "your a-a lightning god slayer?! " she ask/yells in shock. "Oh honey~ did you think I was really that week? " I ask with a smirk. She smiles a bit. "Maybe.. " she smirks. I growl under my breath.

I send another bolt, she try to dodge but because of me hitting her in that cell she slower, so it hits her arm. I smirk, "you've gotten slower. " I say holding a ball of black lightning. She growls under her breath. "Lightning wind dragon roar!! " she yells. It hits me head on, I feel my back hit a brick building. I spit up some blood and I hit the dirt ground. "You'll pay for that. " I say with venom in my voice.

After a LOOOOOONG battle

Y/NS P. O.  V.

he's on the ground not dead though. I'll make sure he is when I'm done. He stands up almost about to fall. "Give up green. Your almost out. " I say with a smirk. "N-never... Not to you... " he says out of breath. I'm tired and out of breath too but I can't show him that. "OK then.... Die! " I yell as I send a deadly lightning bolt and it hits him straight in the chest, I see his last expression of fear and shock on his face as he takes his last... Breath. It goes straight through him and he falls to the ground.

I look around at his minions and roar a blood thirsty dragon roar. They are all shocked and run away fear in for their lives. Happy fly's into my arms and hugs me. "Y-y/n! " he yells crying in my arms. Warms tears fall down my cheek. "Oh happy... " I hug him back. The group runs to me as they all yell 'never do that to us again! ' and 'we are so glad you are OK! ' they also thank me but I'm so tired and weak I could faint but I know I can't.

They take me into he guild which surprisingly didn't get destroyed this time. (XD what a great thing to be happy for) Mira patches me up and  I see a salmon haired dragon walk up to me with tears in his eyes. He pulls me into a tight hug and cries, "oh natsu.. " I say petting his head. "P-please don't ever do that to me ever a-again! " he hold me tighter. Laxus comes up and joins in the hug with tears in his eyes too. "Oh laxus, I'm OK guys really!  I'm sorry I worried you guys. " I say as they let go of me and I tilt me head down. "It doesn't matter, as long as your OK now. " laxus says. Him and natsu share a look, "I gotta go. Now take it easy OK y/n? " he says looking at me. "Yeah, yeah whatever mom. " I say waving my hand around. He rolls his eyes and walks off. It's now just me and natsu, we look in each others eyes. "I'm really sorry natsu. " I say looking at me shakey feet. He hugs me again, "no dont be sorry, just as long as your OK... " he pulls away. "I guess I need to redo my house. " I giggle wiping some tears away. "Yeah by the way I saw blood on the walls?  What was that about? " natsu raises an eyebrow. "Well you see... Some of thats my blood, and the other is the guy who kidnapped me... The one on the wall in mine but the knife is his... " I say rubbing the back of my neck. "I'll help you clean up. Man it's been hecktick lately. How about we go on a date next week? " he asks with a smile. "That'd be nice. " I smile back.

_____

PLEASE READ!!!!!!
How'd you like it?  Good?  OK so I have other books if y'all want to read them if not thats OK too! But should I make a chat noir x reader book?  If so I would have to end this or another book. But don't worry I would make a second book to it,  just wouldn't be for a while! bye bye!

Word count:  873