Part 1

You finally make it to UA! A high rated school, and you're a little anxious. Your ability is good but your not sure if you can pass the test ,you shake this feeling and enter the doors to see present Mic talking on stage. you sit down,and once you get there you notice the boys in front of you. One had a fluffy green hair who was constantly muttering, which was kind of annoying.

But the other boy had spiky blonde hair and was looking at the green haired boy menacingly. present Mic finally finished his long intermission and you exited to the battlefield. Your quirk was really good, you got praised for it during middle school!  It should help you during the test.

Your quirk was a Stabilizing force field; you could stabilize anything within the force field except for you, but you can only use it for a little bit of time. You think you can use your quirk to capture a lot of robots and then beat them up to gain points. It does seem like a solid plan at the moment .

While you were thinking, that spiky boy bumped into you....you couldn't let that slide "Hey the word is excuse me and learn some damn manners!" You snapped, he turned to face you. His grin was so evil, the look in his eyes surly set you off "whatever get out of the way UA no place for a princess like you" ............princess?

you gave him a scolding look as he chuckled and walked of ' ok you crazy cunt this means fucking war' you thought to yourself as the blow horn went off it's time to fight!!