Part 9

Your POV

Bakugo gets from on top of you and runs to the door. " We'll do this later bubbles." He waved off ,and you followed behind. You spend the day looking for Kirishima. You Couldn't seem to find kirishima any where, like he disappeared. You decided to call it a day and go back to the dorms you passed by Kirishima's room and hear a strange noise was it........moaning??!! No it cant be ,why would it be? You knock on the door slightly and you could hear faint voices saying.

"You forgot the sock Kiri"

"Then Aizowa would definitely find out just hide"

This shit was pure gold!!! you step back when you hear footsteps getting louder on the other side of the door. Then it opened , you see a shirtless,sweaty,exhausted Kirishima " heyyyyy buddy what's going on in there?" You curiously say,trying see who was there on the other side, but Kirishima blocked your view with his broad shoulders. "Well uhhh-" Kirishima fails to answer the question and laughs nervously " OH HIIiiiiii Y/N" pops out is a the pink alien girl.

It was Mina wearing only a towel 'wow what a couple' is all you could think. " so you needed something ?" Kirishima asked putting a hand over his embarrassed face. "OOh I just wanted to make sure that you didn't see anything?" Your voice gets low and you narrow your eyes "ohhh I didn't see anything Y/N" he winks, your point got across just fine.

You spot Midoriya, you haven't seen him in a while. you go up to him before he could go in his dorm"HEEEE- WOW wow WOW is that a life size All Might action figure!!!" You were taken back by all the All Might action figures in his room "ohhh this is so embarrassing!!" Izuku blushes wildly. Aww how cute!!! "don't worry man your rooms cute!" You try to reassure him, but that makes him blush harder " uhhhh Y/N can I talk to you for a bit.....it's about Kacchan" Midoriya's expression got serious what could he want??? " I just want you to know that even though we don't act like it, I consider Kacchan as my friend, please take care of him !" He starts to ball his fist and yell ,he was very passionate about this. "If I'm being honest I don't think me and Bakugo are even dating. It's complicated" he nods in understanding at your words

After a while of talking to Izuku about love stuff you decided to head back to your own dorm. The next morning you go over to Bakugo and punch his shoulder playfully but he ...... doesn't respond "QUIT TOUCHING ME BUBBLES!!!" Bakugo yelled louder then ever the whole hall went silent.Wow what was that?