Part-15

No ones POV

You,Kirishima,Mina, Bakugo and.........Deku are all in the car driving on the way to the fair you couldn't be more excited you wore a tight top and short shorts so Bakugo could see all your......features and maybe lighten up about the fact you invited Deku to the fair . Kirishima was driving you knew that he was the most stable person in the car and the only person who wouldn't crash ,hit, honk, curse, fight,or kill any one outside or inside the vehicle.

The car ride was silent no one said anything so you took the liberty of starting the conversation "So who's gonna go on the Death grinder!" You say totally pumped , the Death grinder was a roller coasters that would and they quote ' might kill if faint hearted!' "Awww fuck yeah we're definitely going on that!" Bakugo started to get fired up as well " I don't think so it seems scary." Deku says scratching the back of his head " Why do you have to be such a fucking buzz kill Deku." Bakugo said puffing "Well I wasn't gonna go on anything to crazy either to be honest you can hang with me Izuku!" Mina turned around from the front seat and smiled at Midoriya ,which made me smile as well, which made Bakugo sigh and turned his focus to the window " I'd like that. Thanks Ashido!" Deku beamed presenting a smile on his face.

Y/N POV

"We're here guys!!" Kiri said in an energetic voice we all cheered loudly and hopped out the car. The lights and carnival music were so breathtaking Mina,Midoriya and I took pictures in the picture booth while Bakugo and Kirishima went HAM!!!!! On the dumb bell game. Me and Bakugo walked over to the carni games and I spot a giant PandaDuck ,was it a panda?was it a duck ? I didn't know but I wanted it BAD!!!!

"Win this for me Bakubabyyyy please I need it or I might die !!!" Bakugo just laughs at my plead and he pays the carni guy 5$ bucks . The game was to throw the ball at the bottles . Bakugo explosively threw the ball and all the bottles fell gifting me with the biggest softest PandaDuck they had I hugged it tightly "ITS SO FUCKING FLUFFY I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!" I go to Bakugo kissing him rapidly making him turn super red "It's no big deal........fuck!" He got flustered and I smiled Cheekily. " Look what kiri got me!!" Mina showing me a big pink shark plush toy.cute but my PandaDuck was cuter " Look what Bakugo won ME!!!" I showed them my bigger PandaDuck !!! "EAT SHIT KIRI!!!!" Me and Bakugo say together " Bro are you trying to make this a competition!"Ooohhhh it's on bicthes! "Uhhhhhh I got turkey legs!!" Midoriya said holding 5 turkey legs Kirishima grabs two " thanks Bro.... Bakugo let's go on the spinner and see who barfs first !!!!" "Your fucking on!!!!" Gross the rest of went to the other parts of the fair but the night was far from over.

To be continued.........