Part 33

12 years later (your in your early 20's )

After UA you went to some collage for hero work you made into Best Jeanist's hero agency it pays fairly well actually it's also the same Agency Bakugo worked in since you and Bakugo were going to different schools and the whole long distance relationship thing wasnt gonna work out I mean come on let's be real you don't have the patience nor time to be going through that bullshit. You had to fill out some dumb hero paperwork to do with Bakugo, you often fought together but never really communicate.

You approach the spiky haired male with a large stack of paper in your hands you flopped it on his desk catching his attention "Uhh hey Bakugo w-we got......papers....to do w-we have them...." Wow could you have been ANY MORE CHILL....Bakugo though you were cute and chuckled softly "Ok Hi Y/N.....Fucking weirdo..." his faint smile was so refreshing maybe there was another-just then and there you noticed a picture framed on Bakugo's desk it showed him and some ugly cow in....HAWAII "The hell you have a girlfriend?!" You say grabbing the picture off his desk and examining the picture "Yeah two.......months" he said with a hint of regret followed by a sigh.

You've known Bakugo long enough to know when he's hurting "Hey you wanna have...coffee?" You hesitantly say awaiting an answer "Yeah ok." He smiles at you which fills your heart that he's happy to talk to you to after so long. You leave the paper work on his desk and walk off "Nice ass!" He yells to you "Nice fucking face!" You playfully say back. You were entangled in the threading of jeans, Shit best Jeanist caught you two cursing and it strictly forbidden you both often get in trouble for your sailor tongue but it isn't your fault it's just how you were raised. (Not sure if that's good or bad but moving on)

"What did I tell you two about cursing in my agency you both need to find some manners and fast before I have to demote you both!" He squeezes the hold on the two of you "Sorry sir it won't happen again...." you both say in pain from the stretch marks you were receiving . "good.." and with that Beast of Jean shit (the coworkers name for him,Bakugo made it up) left the main office and proceeded to his duties.

You proceeded on with your day counting down the hours awaiting the moment when you get to share Coffee with Kastuki.