Part 2

your POV

Your plan went perfectly, you froze villains in their tracks left and right. But you still had this weird feeling about the 0 pointer robots. Why did you have to avoid them? Are you really supposed to avoid them? They seem to important, like some hidden meaning behind it . You see that blonde prick flying in the air and shooting up robots, so you decided you had to pick up the pace if you were gonna beat him. It's not really a competition, but he called you 'princess' and no one gets to call you 'princess' and get away with it.

You rack up a couple more points before hearing a loud 'Thud' you turn around to see a large Zero pointer. You thought you could trip it by finding some conveniently placed rope by the broken buildings. You used your quirk, tied it up, and it proceeded to fall. But just then you see that stupid spiky haired boy, right under where the robot was falling you sadly had to save him because that's what hero's do or some shit. So you reactivated your quirk.

"Hurry I cant hold it much longer" you say weakly but he just stands there and frowns at you " DONT tell me what to Fucking Do." *GASP*.....well aren't you fucking rude. He blasted the giant robot away probably taking all your points you needed to find more robots if you wanted to pass but it was to late....

Bakugo x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara