Part 40-The wedding Day

🔝‼️(Don't play until I say so mkay)‼️🔝

The day you've been waiting for your whole life was here. fucking finally you snag a sexy ass man who loves you for you, all your flaws, and imperfections he saw past them and Vise versa. Of course your dress/Tux was a beautiful pure cotton white , silky to the touch. the top half of your outfit was a fly tuxedo with a yellow butterfly bow, your skirt was an Hombre of Snow White to Golden sun yellow. Thankfully You chose those colors. Kastuki wanted to do Army-Camo and white but you convinced him to go with yellow like his explosives which of course he loved.

Your bridesmaids were Deku,Mina,Momo,and Jiro  your besties since high school. You couldn't ask for a better friend group and you were especially proud to say that you probably wouldn't be here in this outfit without them. "You look great!" Deku said smiling giving you a hug the bridesmaids wore yellow dresses with cute frills , and your favorite flowers in hand. Everything was going great!

Bakugo's POV

Everything was not going great!!! The butterfly people said the Some of them fucking dyed,My fucking tux still hasn't showed, Tape arms and Pickachu  haven't called me back about the cake, and I swear I'll kill them if they ruin my damn wedding! My forehead pooped a vein as I grind my teeth in rage "Bakubro calm down everything will be fine! I'm sure they're phones just dyed "I TOLD ALL OF YOU SHITTY EXTRAS TO CHARGE THEM LAST NIGTH!!!" I yelled throwing my phone at Kiri "God Groom-Zilla much?" Kiri joked but I only frowned sitting on a couch in the waiting room Tux less, with no idea what I'm doing if this shit goes bad . Then everyone will know that Kastuki Bakugo has the most fucked up wedding in history of weddings, my egos to fucking big to get ruined like this! And Y/N what will they think!? they'll probably think if he can't even put together a wedding how can he put together our future! I start to hyperventilate I was having one of those panic attack's. But I was quickly calmed down by Kirishima giving me a pat on the back "Relax Bakubro nothing's gonna happen. Everything's gonnna be aye ok!" Kiri gave me a stupid thumbs up and smiled, I just scoffed trying to call those damn Butterfly people for the 50th time!

Deku's POV

The wedding was in an hour and nothing was happening. Kirishima told me he'd call me when everybody was there,and everything was set up but nothing! No one had gotten any signs!The limo driver was waiting outside and Y/N was starting to get suspicious.

I pulled Mina to the side "Uhhh Mina why isn't your boyfriend calling me!" I whispered shaking my phone "I don't know maybe it's because his phone died or something!" She yelled in a whispering tone as well "Wait what's going on is everything ok?" Momo chimed in to our little huddle "Kirishima hasn't called us to let us know if we should bring Y/N."I informed "I knew that Jack ass bailed on them." Jiro scoffed "Oh my god don't say that! Kacchan would never!" I whispered while yelling "Never what?" Y/N asked looking at us from the distance "Never......" I couldn't make up an excuse , their face turning suspicious and tenses "Never Curse at his wedding he'd want to keep it cordial! Right girls!!!?" Mina said smiling widely at us and we all shook our heads awkwardly "Come on Y/N let's get in this limo!" Mina cheered and everyone cheered along as they all rushed out the door into the long white car. I pulled Mina to the side "Aishido, Did Kiri call you!?" I asked ,worry in my face "No, were gonna just take a few U-Turns until he calls us!" She said "But the what will-" She shushed me with her finger "Everything will be ok Midoriya just breathe!" I took a deep breath before faking a smile and hoping in the car.

We all got in the white limousine with Mina in the front with the driver but then "Oooohhh noooo!!!! Todoroki's car broke down I've gotta go get him I'll see you all later ok!" Momo said as she made he way out of the car and into her Tesla driving off in max speed we all sighed in disappointment.....wait if Todoroki also has an expensive car how could it break down?Especially when their in such good condition, unless he got in a car accident but Tesla's rarely do that. So how would he- "Deku your mumbling." Jiro said laughing along with Y/N "Oh sorry!" I blush in embarrassment "You ready to go guys!" Mina yelled as we all said 'Yeah!' in excitement. I hope everything is going well.