Part -13

Bakugo pov

I searched everywhere for Y/N , the fact that I couldn't find (S/G) made me angrier as my hands began to sizzle I see Deku the last person I wanted to see right now "Heyy Kacchan" I wasn't in the mood to argue with this shitty nerd I had to find (Y/N).......but in my head I was thinking about what Kirishima said "Oi Deku.are you talking to (Y/N)?" My tone dark and serious "I-I don't know what you mean Kacchan? W-were close I g-guess?" That's all I needed to hear ,so their fucking close huh they won't be so close when I blast Deku into the FUCKING SUN!!!!! But first I need to find (S/G)

Y/N POV

Its been bugging you all day!!where is Katsuki?you've been trying to find him ever since Mina dropped by to your dorm,you searched for hours when your phone suddenly rings it's.......Bakugo huraaaayyyy !!!!you eagerly pick up. You don't know why you didn't think of this shit earlier " Meet me behind the school yard !" Bakugo yells and hangs up you were definitely gonna meet him , but on the way there you thought about what you were gonna say you didn't want to keep yelling , you wanted to talk and have a conversation for once clear the air so you, and Kastuki can go back to being in love again. at least that's how you feel that's how you always felt maybe it wasn't clear in the beginning but it is now you loved Kastuki Bakugo and you wanted to be with him .

Bakugo  POV

Finally (Y/N) cute ass arrives and (S/G) just stood in front of me "Kastuki I lo-don't understand why we're fighting if you like me?" Hold up what??!!!??" No you shitty nerd YOU LIKE ME!" Wait no I'm not trying to argue (Y/N) looked very serious as well "I don't - I lo- I WANT TO...... FUUUUUCK!" I couldn't speak I didn't know what to say why is this so fucking hard!!!!!! "Bakugo are you okaaaayyyy!!!!" I pinned (Y/N) to the wall staring deeply into (S/G) big beautiful (E/C) eyes "First you argue with me and we fight but I was trying to play around I thought that's what you wanted then I kissed you but you wanted me to stop because of where we were, but then you tell Hair for Brains that were not official like your fucking embraced of me!!!.....then I see you coming out of SHITTY DEKUS ROOM what the FUCK is going on (Y/N) your making my heart......hurt. AND ITS DRIVING ME FUCKING INSANE!!!"

Y/N POV

Awwwwwwwww after all this time Bakugo is expressing his emotions to you he began to cry you squeezed him tightly "Bakugo I would never  Fuck Deku he's just my friend and Deku's fucking Deku I like you a lot. And I only told Kiri that because I didn't know if you liked me back." You refused to let go of this tight embrace "well that's to fucking bad." He said in between sniffles wait wh-what's happening " I don't fucking like you (Y/N)!" You heart completely shatters you release him from your embrace  eyes becoming blurry// after you poured out your heart and soul to this PEICE OF FUCKING SHI-// " I fucking love you (Y/N)" he grabs your shirt and kissed you harshly //ohhh ok that's more fucking like it// you pressed your lips against his softer ones not wanting to break for air or so much as blink . The kiss then began to become more.....Aggressive as you felt up Bakugo's chest.He then grabs your plump ass and squeezed it firmly //Damn this is a lot of freaky shit to be doing on a Sunday (remember that ) // you lift your legs and wrapped them around Kastuki and he then walks the both of you to his bed room.

Mina-"Awwwww it worked!"

Kirishima- " good now no more yelling in class!"