Part-37

Y/N's POV

Your bodies collided on the couch you both fight for dominance, but that shit was to hard so you let Bakugo devour you instead! He roles up your shirt to roughly pinch your nipples, you gasp at the movement and grind upwards on to be dissatisfied by the amount of fabric blocking you from Bakugo's member ooohh~ how you wanted it bad it's been a while since you've felt the sensation of his hard,Long,thick cock~

You decide to move downward and tug on his pants sending him the message so he quickly rips them off he lifts your shirt as well. "Uuhhhh~" you moan causing vibrations inside both mouths. Finally you were turnt around your pants slowly sliding off you hear a small chuckle behind you "Oh you slutty Princess did you really put on Lingerie for me~?" He questioned tracing his fingers around your plump ass. "Yeah you like it~?" You wiggle your ass teasing him with your memorizing flesh as it audibly claps,your so slutty.

He tightly squeezes your butt stretching it,preparing it for his arrival~ "Stop teasing explosion boy!!" You mock turning your head to see Kastuki from the side of your eye "Don't call me that! Call me Zaddy~" "Ummm fuck noOoOooOo shit Fuck yes~" just as you were protesting Bakugo entered your body he filled up all your empty spaces from crevice to crevice. You missed this!!! Not the sex but being with Bakugo him loving you,having fun with him,But right now you should probably focus on him fucking you. "Ahhh~Ahhh~" Your voice mixed with his groans only made sweet music of lust sing through the air as ,the blonde Thrashed his length inside of you! "Fuck Y/N your so tight!" Bakugo compliments going deeper hitting your prostate, how could you not Clench your body up in sheer pleasure as he fucked you oh so sweetly~

"Fuck me Baby~Fuck me goood~" your violent flirting surprisingly made Bakugo speed the past and then that's when kinky Banter made its way into your once passionate loving sex " You gonna have to be more specific~what's my name~" "Kastuki~" "louder I don't think the neighbors can hear you yet~" "KASTUKI~" your both were horny messes Bakugo seeping his creamy liquid in you and you moaning his name like the Bottom you were "Y/N-I'm-!!" It was to late Bakugo sentence was cut off by his actions as he came inside of you filling up those empty spaces with his sperm. Good thing your a responsible person and you take pills birth control daily (unless your a guy and you can't get pregnant)

Bakugo leaves your body hot ,sweaty and breathing heavy. "That was fucking great Y/N." Bakugo smiles at you licking his lips .Because you've failed to move from the position you were in . Then Bakugo grabs his phone and passed it over to you open "Here." He says bluntly you looked confused what we're supposed to do "Break up with my girlfriend." Bakugo ordered picking you up and placing on his lap which made your body flinch from the slight rush you felt from sitting on his dick~

"Ooooohhhh~ really!!!!" You couldn't wait although this sounded a little fucked up you really wanted to end this bitch, you've hated her ever since Kastuki told you about her and she seems like an annoying ass hoe who need to leave your man alone. You go to Kastuki's message and find lots of contacts the ones you noticed were 'Shark tooth bitch,Deku broccoli 🥦,and Monkey face fuck' you assumed that those people were Kirishima and Deku you laughed at Kastuki's new insulting nicknames "The last ones her." He scrolled to 'Monkey face fuck' wow Kastuki's so mean....you loved it!!!! You began to text the bitch and snicker she was probably going to be so mad then you looked at the profile picture "You went out with UARAKA!!????"

Kacchan hung his head in shame and you just laughed she hated him for picking on Deku . why the fuck would they date especially after he beat her ass in the sports festival. You typed happily knowing this will be oh so sweet~ "ahem!" You coughed getting ready to read your paragraph, Bakugo listens smirking all the while "Hey Monkey face fuck I just want you to know we're done don't talk to me,text me,or call me ever the fuck again it's not me it's you plus your a bipolar skank!" Bakugo cheered at how shitty and evil you both were being after sending the devastating text his phone blew up with complaints. 'What really???' And 'FUCK U 😭😭' and your personal favorite 'whatever your dicks not even that big' which you could happily confirm was incorrect. You block after texting her to pick up her shit tomorrow.

Kastuki's POV

I loved how Y/N was being a shitty person to that ass hole now that we're over me and Y/N could finally get together and be happy of course I'm gonna have fucking fun with how pissed that little Monkey face will be but rigth now lets not think about her or that for now let's just hang out with the love of my life Y/N.....ok that was fucking cheesy as shit good thing I didn't say that out loud.