Part 21

Y/N POV 

Mr.Aizawa formed a plan to find the two missing Bakugos " Y/N since he's your boyfriend you deal with all of......them" he says glancing over to the side where the other Bakugos were. Happy was waving at you with a giant grin, Suductive was blowing kisses at you which sent chills down your spine, and sad was poorly attempting to hide from the clump of people. There all so precious how could you not want them all "Ok now let's get  Bakubro Ba-" Kirishima was about to say something manly but was seemingly interpreted by a loud yell and giant explosives coming from the arena where the sports festival was held " they must be there..." Your teacher says walking in a bit of hurry while the rest of your classmates and the Bakugos ran up ahead.

You found both Bakugos but something weird was going on he was fighting with HIMSELF.  Angry Bakugo and Goofy Bakugo were fighting . Damn he has some serious issues , Mr. Aizawa slowly enters and takes a seat watching the show in front of him " Mr. Aizawa aren't you gonna stop them ? " Mina says flailing her arms at the fighting emotions " Why should i this would be a lesson to see which emotion is stronger than the other and it's not like anyone's getting injured,besides if things get rough I'll stop it..." In a since he was, Kinda right Bakugo can dodge really well but by his own power? And which emotion was stronger? His goffy, free,and bubbly side or his strict, hot tempered, and wild side.

" I think Goofy will win, what about you Y/N" Deku said propping a seat beside you and happy " No way my moneys on Angry he's totally stronger" Kirishima says hyping up the situation Mina adding a dramatic "YEAH!" To support Kiri's claim. " No you dumb asses it's gonna be a draw..." you say bluntly, they look at you in disbelief but you understood it took you a while but you got it. While the fight happened you couldn't help but notice the banter between emotions " YOUR ALWAYS SMILING GET FUCKING SERIOUS !!!!" " Well you have like zero fucking chill" in the end it did end in a draw and your pockets were filled with cash from your idiot classmates " Y/N" Your sensei calls out to you " How'd you know they were gonna end up in a draw" the room was silent but you let out a small chuckle before turning to your home room teacher " That's easy like they said Angry has no chill So every time he struck at Goofy it had no control  and Goofy can't take the figth serious enough to win they need each other to fight or else Bakugo wouldn't win any fights they help each other, I've known him long enough to know that." Mr. Aizawa sad mugged expression turned into a small smile " Recovery girl said he'll be whole again tomorrow" your teacher says before walking away .  You couldn't wait to see your Boyfriend back in ALL of his glory.

A/N 

Gosh guys thanks for the 3k I know it's small last time I was on which was yesterday it was fucking 1.4k so that's a big leap thanks so much and bye and love you book worms 🐛📚❤️