Part 6

Your POV

You've been dying to make some more friends, but your not that social to be completely honest. Plus you and Bakugo bicker so often they must think your just as bad as him. Great another way this dudes ruining your life! You spot the same pink girl in your class you think her name is Ashido? You also think she's really chill, so you walked up to her. "Hey Ashido right ,I'm Y/N from your class!" This is your chance to finally make a friend!!! "Oh hi I would hang out with you buuuuttttt I was kinda told not to, sorry." WHAT the actual fuck??? "What why not?" You questioned "weeeeeelllllll Bakugo kinda told us not to talk to you ." Why dose god hate you so??? You hang your head in defeat why is he such a prick?

You go to school the next day and see Bakugo talking to spike man(Kirishima you don't talk to him yet *<(^-') ) you use your force field to freeze spike man and pin Bakugo to a wall, Modriya was shocked by  your actions. And all that prick could do was smirk. "You've got balls bubbles ." He compliments his grin growing wider. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL PEOPLE NOT TO TALK TO ME? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!!!" You were so angry you couldn't think straight. M

While you were so furious, Bakugo just laughed uncontrollably? He then pulled you into him, and turned your body around, to where you were on the wall, and he had you pinned. He came close which made you blush madly, then he whispered in your ear gently. "Now I can't have anyone stealing my princess from me." He said, in your ear lovingly. Then pecking you on the check, which made you blush an even darker shade of red.

"Let go of Hair for brains you SHITTY NERD!!!" Wait......what? oh, He means spike man. You release spike man and he continues his conversation like nothing happened. What the hell just happened??? As you were still in your thoughts you noticed Bakugo winking at you. You fainted and woke up in recovery girls office.