Part-38

(Ok honestly this shit has little to no punctuation bc I just got lazy when it came to editing I'm sorry but enjoy I really like this chapter it's truly beautiful)

I'm

Y/N's POV

So it's been 3 years since Bakugo and you started dating again and Kastuki has been acting really strange lately, like one day he asked you 'how was your day?' Like what the fuck ??? You work with him on the daily and your practically always with him so why the fuck would he ask you that stupid ass question???

Your both very violent people , if you didn't already know so the fact that Bakugo was being nice and like super sweet to you was actually scaring the living shit out of you! Why would he be this nice??? Is he cheating on you or maybe he's breaking up with you or maybe he's PREGNANT!!!.....Ok like he's a guy and all but hey it's 2019 ANYTHING can happen.

You jump slightly in your office desk when Bakugo shot a paper airplane across the room you giggled and opened it to read the note it was written in fancy cursive , and since you can't read that shit you assumed it was romantic and also a question because it had a question mark dangling at the end of it.

you look up at Bakugo who was sweating profusely and you shake your head yes he raises his fist and clenched it back down in victory as he got up and left the building??? What the fuck was going on? You grabbed a walking coworker by the arm and pulled them into you "Hey can you read this for me?" You asked politely "Ummm Y/N I'm blind....." oh shit that was probably super insensitive of you "Oh ummm sorry....Fellow coworker...." You not knowing their name made the situation ten THOUSAND times more awkward ,as your coworker used their cane to walk away.

Well shit you needed to figure out what this letter says what if it says 'I'm breaking up with you' or that he's about to move to America or he pregnant!!! Again still a possibility, But you needed to know and FAST "Kirishima!!!!" You called up one of Kastuki's close friends to see if he knew what the letter could have said "Oh Hey Y/N, Did it happen yet!" Kiri said cheerfully what happened?? "What the fuck are you talking about???" The phone went dead silent for a minute "Uhhh Did your dentist appointment happen yet Bakubro told me you were getting your wisdom tooth removed!" What the hell no you weren't "Uhhh I never had a Dentist app-" "Oh would you look at that my boss is calling me I gotta go bye Y/N!" Kirishima hanged the phone up not only were you more worried but now you still haven't found out SHIT!!! Who's smart and can read?

You go to Deku's house you knew it was a lot of trouble but You had to know you knocked and was surprised to find Shinso  opening the door in a tired and annoyed frown plastered on his face , but your smirk had never been more cheeky "Ooohhhh~Well look who fucked the broccoli boy!"  Shinso chuckled softly before covering his eyes from the scorching sun "What do you need?" "I need Deku to read this!" You showed the man with purple hair your dented piece of paper "Ok you can come in if you want" You walked into the home it was a cutely designed home with a welly decorated with colors of light green and dark purple which would seem unsettling to the human eye but the couple some how made it work. "Hi
Y/N!" Deku smiles and hugs you tightly and you would hug back if you weren't so tense about what the fuck this letter said "Hey Deku can you read this please!" You shoved the paper in the green haired males face "Uhhh I'm not very good at reading cursive when you go to a school like UA you don't exactly learn stuff like that." FUUUUUUCCKKK!!! But he was right you were surprised Bakugo even knew how to spell in cursive especially since his hand writing is sloppy as fuck but you had to know what was going on!!!

You spent half the day texting people you knew asking if they knew what the hell the letter said you decided that you could just ask Kastuki at home and clear up any misunderstandings. But first you stopped at the coffee shop. The barista was super nice and handed you a Ice coffee as you sat there and slurped your drink you spiraled deeper into a hole of regret and sadness a hole that you've never allowed yourself to fall in before something you've avoided all your life but not today this gaping hole of darkness began to consume you with guilt and worthlessness

You pussy why didn't you figure it out

You've been trying all day you've done all you can

You idiot just look it up

But you tried that but you can't exactly translate anything if you don't know what the words are

Why would Bakugo want a dumb ass like you, you can't even fucking read you shitty loser!!!!

Your common sense and guilt were fighting over who got to take over your brain this one piece of paper was making you contradict yourself when your the third most self assured person you know next to your mom and....and Kastuki. Your eyes began to leak and you hated it you hate feeling helpless you hate feeling stupid and ignorant and you especially hate being alone when you get like this sad and a mess "I'm sorry Bakugo I failed..." you mummer softly to yourself . You sadly creeped open the door "CONGRA-" everyone was at your house.....WHY THE FUCK WAS EVERYONE AT YOUR HOUSE!!!! Deku and Shinso, the Bakusquad,Mina,Jiro even Bakugo's parents as well as yours were their .everyone stood awkwardly looking at you and your distort face. "Why are you all in my home?" You Sniffle slightly and everyone looked at you concerned as hell "Swettie what happened?" Your mother asked in a worry stroking your cheek and placing you head on her shoulders "I-I can't read Bakugo's note and I think h-he...he...HE hates me!!!" You cried holding your mother tightly "Awww Y/N ILL READ IT FOR YOU!!!" Denki shouted with tears falling down his face everyone went silent and faced the Blonde "You read cursive?" You asked this was surprising especially since Denki wasn't the smartest in their class "Wait....you can READ!!!???" Sero teases causing the boy beside him to blush "Well Yeah I can, give it to me!" You passed Denki the paper you were so desperate for an answers, you were willing to do anything if it means you can understand that letter "It says he wants to hangout at the park....and talk about some...stuff." "Which park?!" You clothes on to Denki's collar "uhhh Golden grove park!" You release Denki grabbed your keys and ran as fast as you could to the park it wasn't that far of a jog you'd go there with Bakugo sometimes for shitty picnics that's what Bakugo calls them because everyone around him is shitty except for you. You spotted him in the far sitting on a bench with a bouquet of (your favorite type of flowers) you walk towards him slowly.

Bakugo's POV

"Fucking Finally Y/N what took you so long." I yelled with an annoyed expression but honestly I was relived (s/g) didn't stood me up. "I can't read cursive....." Y/N rubbed their arm as if (s/g) was embarrassed "Don't feel bad it took me a good hour to find and write the words and letters correctly." I chuckled softly I then stopped and noticed (s/g) face it looked like Y/N had been crying that made me feel shitty (s/g) was probably beating themselves up about not being able to read it "Look Y/N you have made me the happiest man in the world and I know you hate sappy shit but I wanted you to know that..." I bent down on one knee and gave the flowers to (s/g) I then reached into my pocket for what I really wanted to give her "Oh my fucking god Kastuki!!!!!!"  (s/g) began to cry but continued "Y/N will you marry me?" I stopped as  (s/g) began to break down "You fucking sent me on this wild goose chase to tell me this!!!! Of course I'll marry you!!!"

Y/N's POV

As you ran down to kiss him he took out the beautiful engagement ring it sparkled marvelously. It was a pure white diamond with a gold handle with your initials and a B placed on the side you have never been more touched in your life. This moment was stained in your mind forever as you and Kastuki made your home. And now that big crowd of people screaming CONGRATULATIONS made perfect sense he told all of your closest friends and love ones you all celebrate being a new soon to be married couple. But when you opened your eyes it seemed as though the night never happened and it was all a blur well you could argue that it was because of all the Alcohol you both consumed but you chose to believe that it was because the night was truly magical .