Prolouge: part two.

_____________FlashBack______________

There they were Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark swaying in the water. Robert and Ned decided to have a little reunion and watch over the cargo ships. However they were set up. Tons of pirate ships surrounded them. Killing their men and destroying their boats. The fight(more like a slaughter ) was a massacre.

Ned, Robert and many other survivors held onto boxes to keep afloat. The pirate boats didn't waver from their attacks however. Instead they armed their arrows. One by one survivors turned into casualties.

"What are you waiting for Kill the Kings !"

Robert and Ned knew when the odds were against them. This was clearly that moment. Ned tugged at Robert who looked furious.

" I am your King !!!!"

Ned dragged Robert under the ocean. As they same deeper and deeper couldn't hear anything. They turned to see arrows filling the water. So they waited. And waited. Nothing. Not a sound.

The BOOM an explosion rocked the waters. There was a battle. Ned knew he had to check it out but Robert could get into a reckless situation. Nevertheless, Robert was the King and he couldn't just leave him here.

Ned looked to Robert who nodded and they swam up. They looked to see all of the ships exploding and people flying into the sky. Burn marks on their bodies. Ned was brought out of his astonishment by Roberts excited voice.

"Come on Ned lets show these buggers how to pay their debts to their Kings !!"

They climbed aboard a ship and fought beside mysterious men wearing all black. Stab, slash, cut, swing. A true comeback for the two kings.

When the battle was over and the men were dead. They finally noticed the sigil or the one ship that saved them. It was the ancient House of (L/N). The most powerful house. It was rumored to be....extinct. How are they here then ?

Out stepped...a boy. He wore black boots. Black pair of pants going with his Black and Silver leather vest. Finally to complete his look he had black bracers. The boy looked about 13 namedays and held a confident smile on his face. The few men who fought with Ned and Robert instantly dropped to one knee, heads held low. The boy brushed past them and stood valiantly. Almost as if he were a king. This intimidated Ned and Robert a little.

The boy walked towards the two slowly. Boots clinking on the wooden boat. Not wavering attention from either of them. Finally he was in front of the two with a look of order. Tension was around them for some reason. As if it were a fire. Suddenly the boy laughed hard confusing the two men.

"You should've seen your faces... I'm (Y/N) (L/N) by the way. Prince of the lost lands and King of their armies. Not to mention one hell of a swordsman. I'm guessing you are King Baratheon and King Stark."

Robert smiled slightly.

"I like you boy but we need to cut the chatting so we cpuld get home....it's been a long day."

(Y/N) still smiled and looked at the still bowing members.

"Prepare the sails !!"

"Yes my lord." The men said at once as they stood up and ran around their ships preparing to return.

"We are going to the lost lands that way you can get to Westeros faster. In the mean time....how is Westeros ?"

______________________________________
"We went to the lost lands i...transported the Kings to their respectful regions and here we are."

Catelyn stayed silent. Slowly, processing what had been told. Her husband nearly died. This...man saved his life. This hero. If Ned had died Robb would have been a king at twelve. It wouls've surley shook the kingdom. Even Roberts death mightve had Joffrey in the throne. Catelyn came to a decision. She had to reward (Y/N) somehow. What will he.....that's it ! Catelyn would sleep with him. One, Ned cheated on her long ago and brought a baby home so it would only be fair, Two this man saved her husbands life as well as the kingdoms future. Three, he was quite handsome. Catelyn made her decision.