Chapter Four: Seeing the Queen

I sat at the table right next to Sansa. Under the table, her hand elegantly wrapped in mine. We discussed dating and our feelings already. However, we did not want to reveal this to everyone. Not while this war was going on. Especially with the Night King around.

In front of us were the lords. All sitting and staring at Jon as he talked. Jon has received a raven, from Tyrion Lannister to meet with Daenerys Targaryen. The Lords wanted Jon to stay in the north and argued with him over the fact. As they argued with him i stood up causing silence across the room. Everyone was intimidated by me. When i spoke they listened. I wasn't a Stark...a king in the north or anything. Which confused me greatly on how i can hold so much power on people who aren't mine.

"....Jon is right."

The lords groaned and protested but i continued.

"THINK with your feeble minded brains.....Daenerys has dragons...she has dragon glass, she has MEN. Just imagine if we don't go there now....we fight the Night King and his army with No dragon glass. BARELY any valaryian steel, and small numbers....the Night King would destroy us ALL," i speeched.

"Well what about you,your a king. Why can't you just call your army ?," someone yelled. The lords cheered and agreed with the voice. I looked to Sansa who held a look of indifference. I guess she had the same thing on her mind.

"Yeah your right....i have an army...an army with zero dragonglass and minimal Valariyan steel," i pronounced.

The crowd quieted down after that. Sansa looked around and stood. Frustrated by the conversation.

"Why don't you send and amestry? Don't go yourself," Sansa questioned.

"Daenerys is a Queen only a King can convince her...it has to be me," Jon responded.

"Your abandoning your people...your abandoning your home!!"

"I'm leaving both in good hands," Jon revealed.

"WHO'S?!," Sansa questioned.

"Yours."

Sansa immediately stopped arguing in pure shock. Everyone else was a little taken aback by what Jon said. However, no one objected from the idea.

"Your my sister and the only Stark in Winterfell...until i return the north is yours," Jon said.

Sansa looked at Lord Baelish and frankly so did i. I never trusted this man. He had webs of lies. Always trying to have everyone under his littlefinger. But it won't work on me. Or Sansa. If he tries anything well....that's what Stormbreakers for.

"I will be going as well...i have matters with the Targaryen girl myself," i revealed.

Sansa gave me a questioning look and i responded with a sheepish smile. Of course she would be a little on guard about that.

______________________________________
"Excuse me my lord but you want us to what ?," Colin asked.

"I want you to stay here and watch over Winterfell for me," i announced to him. "As for you blacksmith...i want you too go back to the lost lands and gather up ALL of my armies. Make sure they are ALL well trained by any means."

"But my lord-"

"How many times Colin ?... Seriously call me (Y/N)"

"Well (Y/N)...shouldn't we go with you ?," he pressed.

"Trust me i know what I'm doing....i'll be okay," I said.

Colin nodded and the blacksmith bowed before both walked off to carry out their missions.