Chapter Two: A Heartfelt Reunion

BOOM!! The swing of (Y/N)'s battle axe collided with a mans body sending him flying into the air, dead. Another ran at him but one swift swing and his head was in the air. (Y/N) felt a pair of eyes on him and saw none other than Sansa Stark. Sansa had tears streaming down her face but smiled slightly at (Y/N). That smile soon turned into a glare of malice.

'...strange', (Y/N) thought.

"Lord (L/N) !!" Colin screamed. "I would much appreciate it if you would so kindly help us in this matter."

Colin slammed his mace on the head of a bolton army man and kicked his body away. He took down another by plunging the mace into his heart. A man ran behind Colin and tried to stab him however the blacksmith strolled to the weak bolton supporter and grabbed his throat. With one single closing of his fist, the man had died.

(Y/N) looked back at Sansa and saw she was staring directly behind him. Turning around he witnessed Jon Snow, a giant, and what looked like a wildling running towards Ramsey Bolton on a horse. Looking at the fight (Y/N) knew that this was a slaughter victory for Jon Snow and that Bolton needed to be captured. Or better dead.(Y/N) ran towards the group however slowly knowing that Jon had it in the bag.

______________________________________

Jon drilled his fist into Ramseys face nonstop. He killed Rickon. Raped Sansa while that welp Theon had to be forced to watch. He killed some of his friends and was the cause of a bunch of men leaving behind families. The more he thought about this the harder he hit.

Then, he saw Sansa. Staring at him. This inspired Jon to stop. He knew that this man injured her in more ways than one. It deserves to be her.

"SNOW...MOVE!!!"

Everyone looked into the sky to see (Y/N) flying with Stormbreaker in hand. He threw the axe and Jon hurriedly moved out the way. The axe landed right into Ramsey's crotch. He let out a loud painfilled scream.

The ones who watched held wide and fearful eyes. They even cringed at the sound of pain in Ramsey's voice. All but one. Sansa. She craved it. To feel the same pain she felt when he raped her that night or when he killed her brother earlier today.

(Y/N) swiftly landed on the ground staring directly into Boltons eyes as he whimpered. He walked towards him until he was directly over him. Finally he rested his foot on stormbreaker causing Bolton to wince.

"...i told you...you'd pay for their pain."

Slowly, (Y/N) pushed down his foot causing Ramsey to let out a bloodcurdling scream. (Y/N) gave a satisfied grin while others winced.

(Y/N) felt familiar eyes on his head he turned to see Sansa staring at him. Just like Jon he realized that she deserves to end him or do whatever with him. He took his foot off of stormbreker and called it to him. The axe ripped off of his balls and landed in his hand. It seemed like Bolton passed out from the pain as he laid there. (Y/N) smiled and walked up to Jon Snow.

"He's all yours Snow."

______________________________________

Sansa walked out of the prisoners holding. Hearing Ramsay getting mauled by his own dogs was bittersweet. The thought of her suffering finally leaving this realm was satisfying. As she walked out she finally saw him. (Y/N) he was in a cold winterfell alley. Sitting on a barrel with Stormbreaker on his shoulder.

Looking up he noticed Sansa and stood. For a while thats how it was. Them just standing there staring at each other. Sansa then broke down crying and ran to hug (Y/N). She crushed him in a hug as tears rolled down from his uniform.

"Sansa it's okay i'm here now," (Y/N) said. That made her cry even more and hold him tighter. Sansa sobbed into the night. Her cries were filled with desperation and pain. It just broke (Y/N)'s heart. Sansa pulled back and they stared into each others eyes. (Y/N) slowly leaned in only to receive a slap in the face from Sansa.

"Y-You left us. All of us. How could you ?"

"I couldn't help it...i was in a coma. Believe me if i could've i would've moved the ends of the earth to protect you".

Sansa looked at him with a gaze. The gaze was searching for any lies or deceit. When she realized that he was not lying and told her the truth, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smashed her chapped lips to his smooth ones. As they continued the kiss (Y/N) felt a feeling inside of him. Like a rope connecting to another piece. Sansa stopped the kiss to stare into (Y/N)'s eyes.

"...i've missed you," Sansa said as tears welled up again.

"As well as i,"he said. She smashed him in another hug. This was the beginning for both of them. The beginning of a lifetime together....and with others