Chapter Six: White Walkers

"I thought Arya was dead...i thought Bran was dead," Jon began. He had just resd a raven from Winterfell explaining that Arya and Bran were indeed alive and thriving at Winterfell. I was happy for him. However, Colin sent me a raven as well. Colin said that Littlefinger is indeed causing more trouble at Winterfell. Stirring up a storm. Colin expressed how he was fearful of Winterfell's future but i had hope and faith in Sansa. I caught the eyes of Jon. It's as if his eyes said 'You should be happy' and indeed i am. There was a time Arya was a little girl. Now i'm assuming she's a perfect stealth artist and surgical with a sword. I heard Bran was the three-eyed-raven so i can expect little to no emotion from him.

"I'm happy for you," Daenerys said to Jon. She sat on the head chair in the council meeting room. Jon looked down, something about that letter troubled him. Daeny must've caught on as well.

"You don't look happy," she said.

"....Bran said he saw the Night King and his army marching toward eastwatch...if they make it past the wall," Jon said as he tossed the paper onto the table.

"The wall has kept them out for thousands of years presumably," Varys confirmed.

"I need to go home," Jon announced. My back straightened at this. I turned to look at Jorah Mormont who arrived earlier today. I knew what he was going to do and so was i.

"You said you don't have enough men," Daenerys said.

"We'll fight with the men we have...unless you'll join us," Jon spoke.

"And give the country to Cersei ? Once march out, she steps in. "

"....perhaps not"

I turned where i sat to look at the face of Tyrion. He had a look of deep thought and realization.

"Cersei thinks the army of the dead is nothing but a story...made up by wet nurses to frighten children," Tyrion revealed. "What if we prove her wrong ?"

"I don't think she'll come see the dead at my invitation," Jon nervously smiled. Tyrion stepped up to Jon a bit. Not wavering his eye contact.

"Then bring the dead to her."

"I thought that's what we are trying to avoid," Daenerys said.

"Not the whole army...only one soldier," Tyrion said. Her turned his head between Daeny and Jon.

"...Is that possible ?," Ser Davos asked Jon who stayed silent for a while.

"...the first wight i ever saw was brought to castle black from beyond the wall," he said.

"Bring one of these things down to Kings Landing and show her the truth," Tyrion said convincingly.

"Anything you bring back will be useless unless Cersei grants us an audience and is somehow convinced not to murder us the moment we step foot into the castle," Varys countered.

Tyrion put his head down in thought before speaking.

"The only person Cersei listens to is Jaime...and he might listen to me."

Tyrion looked to Daeny who seemed to be having an internal struggle.

"And how would you get into Kings Landing ?," she argued.

Tyrion and Jon turned their heads to Ser Davos who sighed.

"I can smuggle you in but if the gold cloaks were to recognise you I'm warning you i'm not a fighter," he said albeit begrudgingly.

"It will all be for nothing if we don't have one of these dead men," Daeny shouted.

"Fair point," Varys said "How do you propose to find one ?"