Chapter Five: Dragonglass (short)

I sat in my new 'quarters'. Fire crackling beside me. I had just received a Raven from Colin. The letter pointed out that something peculiar is going on with Lord Baelish and Sansa. Apparently, Bran has returned and Arya soon followed.

The scraching of my quill was interrupted by a knock on the door. Quickly, i pushed my chair back and walked to the door. Once i opened it a saw an angry silver haired Targaryen at my door. Her hands folded in front of her giving me a stare that can make the strongest man crumble. But I'm not an average man.

"Lady Daenerys," i said "what brings you to my quarters at a time like this ?"

"Don't," she hissed at me. Of course i expected hostility towards me.

"Don't what ?," i asked playing dumb.

"Don't pretend like nothing happened," she walked passed me and into my quarters.

I sighed as i stared at Stormbreaker. All i had to do was call it to me and leave. All my problems could be gone. One BiFrost away. But...what type of King would i be if i did that ? My footsteps creaked the wooden floorboards as i closed the door with a huff.

I turned back to Daenerys's form. She stood cold and awaiting answers. Like royalty. Like the QUEEN she was meant to be. Her platinum hair braided down her back elegantly. She looked beautiful.

"I'm not pretending like nothing happened," i said. "I'm saying that...that all those years ago we only talked for what five minutes and a kiss ?"

"But that was all it took-"

"For what ?"

"FOR IT TO PROVE THAT YOU WERE MINE"

Dany composed herself after her outburst. I looked at her briefly before walking up to her amd kissing her forehead. She took this as her cue to speak.

"I just...i feel as if a piece of you is in me. I feel as if YOU are inside me. I feel as if....as if you are my completion," she said. "So please....be my King ?"

I slowly nodded and she gave a small smirk in return. However in her eyes it felt like...something else was on her mind.

"...What is it ?," i said.

"Pardon ?"

"What is it you came here for ?...i mean i know this was one of the reasons but i feel as if there is another," i proclaimed. She looked down breifly before sitting on thw bed and looking up at me with her icy blue eyes.

"Your good...i expected no less."

"Your stalling," i snorted. Daeny sighed before continuing.

"...Your a King...i...i need to know if i should help Jon Snow ?," she said.

"The decision is obvious isn't it," i said. "Help his forces."

"But-"

"I get it army of the dead blah blah....but if he is right imagine the look the others would give you. The glory that Cersei can't even wish to hold. It would be yours."

I sat down with a huff and she rested her head on my shoulder in thought. Finally she gave her answer.

"I'll give him dragonglass," she concluded.

"That's more than enough i said with a smile. I turned to Daeny who hummed in response. I liftwd her chin towards me and stared into her lustful eyes. With confidence i leaned in and captured her lips in mine. The sweet taste captivated me to continue on the session. This was fixing to be a good day.