Chapter one: Snow and Sweat

(Y/N)'s eyes shot open and he gasped at how cold it was. It felt like knives piercing his skin. Shakily he stood to see that mountains covered his vision. Snow was everywhere. However, once he turned around he realized that he was...under a weirwood tree. Ten sharp rocks surrounded him and the tree. His attire was different as well. He now wore a white button up with black pants and brown boots. He looked down to see that his boots wit weird engravings on them. Once he looked back up he nearly fainted. Ten figures stood behind the rocks as if he was their main focus. The ten figures were some he knew very well and some he didn't.

They were Rhaegar Targaryen. Lyanna Stark a few feet at his side. Ned stood with a fierce gaze on him and the couple. Catelyn stared at (Y/N) and blushed a little again. Robert gave (Y/N) a glare as well as the couple. Robb Stark was there as well though he looked like he didn't want to be. Khal Drago was there as well holding hands with a toddler who had tanned skin and white hair. Finally, two of the most important people in (Y/N)'s life stood holding hands. His parents.

"F-Father Mother...am i dead ?"

"No my child...but everyone else is i am afraid," his mother responded.

(Y/N) looked around to recognise some of the faces. When he saw Ned and Catelyn's he broke. Briskly walking towards them he crashed them into a hug and his legs gave out from beneath him.

"Ned...i'm sorry i couldn't protect you i-"

"Was not given that duty...you were also not given the duty to satisfy my wife in bed...before tou try to apologize let me say something...i forgive you just like i forgave Catelyn as well...that does not mean however that it was ok."

(Y/N) cried.

"I can't live without you guys i'm nothing but a worthless-"

SLAP!!!

(Y/N)'s mother slapped him with a tearful gaze.

"Don't you ever say that about yourself you hear me!!! You are Lord (Y/N) (L/N) King of the lost lands and their armies. As well as one hell of a swordsman. Now get out of this...funk and rise off the ground."

(Y/N) nodded and wiped his eyes. He stood up to see Catelyn suddenly jump up and hug him.

"We are here...for you have to choose," Catelyn said.

"Choose what necessarily ?" (Y/N) asked.

"Your Path!! Either rejoin us up here and meet the gods...or return to Westeros and complete your destiny," Robert yelled.

"What is my destiny ?," (Y/N) questioned.

"Your destiny...is to kill the white walkers with the help of Jon Snow our son," Lyanna stated.

"To bring your lands out of light or shall they forever live in fright," Rhaegar continued.

"To unite the brides once and for all or may their souls truly begin to fall," Mother said.

"...who are my brides ?"

"Daenerys Targaryen", boomed Khal and Rhaegar.

"Sansa Stark", said Catelyn.

"Arya Stark", Said Robb and Ned.

"Cersei Lannister," Robert cried.

"Missandei", stated Mother and Father

"Melisandre", said Lyanna.

"Margaery Tyrell", said the little boy.

(Y/N)'s parents walked up to him and hugged him from both ends.