Chapter Eight: Back at Winterfell

The hooves of the horse clicked onto the Winterfell ground. The northerners looked at me in a respectuful manner. They nodded their heads or even bowed to me. I wasn't surprised. They trusted me with their lives.

Feeling eyes on the side of my head i turned to meet them. My mysterious (E/C) eye saw the calculating warm brown ones. The womans eye widened in recognition prompting me to think about this woman as well. Where have i seen her before ?

Then it hit me. This was Arya Stark. She was grown now with a sword and everything. Beautiful as well.

A horrible screech entered my ears and i turned to Daenerys. Her saucy smirk gave me all the answers. Drogon and Rhagel flew by causing the towns folk of Winterfell to run in a frenzy. I smiled in excitement and humor. Of course the fear of the people wasn't funny. However, i still couldn't hold the light amusement i had erupting from my stomach. An idea crossed my mind and i swun off my horse. Confusing Daeny and everyone else around us.

"I'll be back," i said grinning. I called Stormbreaker to me and lifted off into the air. My flying causing the bystanders to gape in amazement. Good. I admit i can be a bit of a showoff but it was fun.

I flew after the dragons laughing all the way. Circling Daeny's children as if they were my own. Laughing and cheering all the same. I looked down and noticed people looking at me as if i were a mad man. Their eyes showed immense wonder and curiosity as to my abilities. To be honest i never knew the extent to them. Maybe i should ask Colin ?

As i flew, i passed by Sansa. A real beauty. My little flower. She was gorgeous. Her srunning icy blue eyes calculating into my own. Howeber her eyes widened for a bit confusing me. It was then i realized....she didn't know i lost my eye.

Suddenly, a wave of grief washed over me. Would me losing my eye change things that drastically in our relationship ?

As i continued to fly i noticed campsites a little outside of Winterfell. Noticing the Asgardian sigil, i had a proud smile crossover my face. The Night King has trouble for him now. Of course, it was going to be me delivering the final blow.

I drifted down onto the ground with a a smack. Dirt rising and falling from the impact. I looked around realizing i landed in the courtyard. Bran, Sansa, Lady Mormont and others were lined up toward facing the entrance. Colin and Blacksmith stood there as well.

Colin had a worried look on his face. I couldn't see the Blacksmith's reaction since a black thick helmet covered his features. Turning my eye from them i turned to meet Bran's expressionless face. He sat there staring into my soul giving me an unwavering look. It was as if he knew everything and anything about me. His brown pools swirled with knowledge and power.

"Hello Bran," i said to him. I towered over him as he still gave me that unblinking stare.

"Hello Your grace," Bran said. Confusing me. Your grace ? Nobody calls me that. Not even my asgardian people. I tell them not too since i didn't like that but only Asgardian people refrenced me as that since i was THEIR king. Why would Bran call me that ? I'm not his king. Nodding my head in a stunned motion i turned towards Colin, and couldn't help but snark about a certain Littlefinger.

"You're missing a Littlefinger," i snarked.

"And you're missing an eye," he replied.

I glared at him before smiling. Mirth growing out of these dark times. A smile slowly planted itself across his face as well. We laughed together and i grabbed him into a bear hug. Practically squeezing this man to death.

"How are you my friend ?," i asked.

"Decent," he replied.

My brows furrowed in speculation before turning to the blacksmith. I nodded at him and he nodded in return. He didn't like hugs and i understood that.